Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-19-2009, 04:30 PM

Default Trigg on UFC 103 Countdown.....

Anyone watch it, interesting to see him say i want to be like your Liddells, Randy''s then almost knew the Hughes was coming but then he paused and stopped himself!

Overall he seems alright but he also uttered one of the funniest lines I have ever heard, its like UFC 40-50 or some promotion, he turns around in gear, you know at them video shoots and arms crossed says

"i'm going to beat him down like a red headed child that stole something from my basement"

I was rolling, you gotta see it!

Also when his statements were shown to Josh Koscheck, Kos replied Trigg is good at two things, talking crap and giving his back. and cue three images, two with Hughes tapping Trigg out.

Brilliant stuff!
Old 09-19-2009, 04:42 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
Anyone watch it, interesting to see him say i want to be like your Liddells, Randy''s then almost knew the Hughes was coming but then he paused and stopped himself!

Overall he seems alright but he also uttered one of the funniest lines I have ever heard, its like UFC 40-50 or some promotion, he turns around in gear, you know at them video shoots and arms crossed says

"i'm going to beat him down like a red headed child that stole something from my basement"

Also when his statements were shown to Josh Koscheck, Kos replied Trigg is good at two things, talking crap and giving his back. and cue three images, two with Hughes tapping Trigg out.

Brilliant stuff!
Yeah, I saw that. I also saw how they editted out him kneeing Matt in the balls like a b!tch, as well as the gigantic slam Matt laid on him in the first fight.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:47 PM
TonyCap

Yeah, that was a good episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post

Brilliant stuff!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Liddellfan

The best part of the countdown was when Kos said Trigg is good at 2 things, giving up his back and tapping out.....
Old 09-20-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
The best part of the countdown was when Kos said Trigg is good at 2 things, giving up his back and tapping out.....
Yeah that was the one,!!!!!!!!