Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 09-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2 View Post
ahh, he's just trying to hype himself up or something...
Can he KO Fedor? Sure he can hes a brawler w/power aka Tank Abbott,but just bigger and a little darker
I agree that if Fedors gonna lose I don't want it to be to this guy theres something about him that rubs ya wrong.
Cease Fretting.

Fedorious the Glorious is unbeatable
Old 09-06-2009, 10:41 PM
rearnakedchoke

what do people want him to say??? i am gonna go out there, probably last 30 seconds or so before i get subbed or ko'd??? he has a punchers chance, that's about it, but he is gonna hype this fight up to sell more ppv's
Old 09-07-2009, 02:37 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp View Post
I saw a vid of Fedor sparring with Aleks. I can honestly say that he would wipe the floor with anyone, including Anderson if they were ever to fight. Fedor moves as if he's a light-heavyweight, not a heavyweight. IT's incredible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxfzO...layer_embedded
sparring with your brother is alot different than actually fighting someone who you've never sparred with before. fedor may move like he's a light heavyweight, but anderson moves like he's a welterweight and sometimes like he's a lightweight. sometimes he even moves like agent smith from the matrix. best part is, anderson can move like that while weighing the same weight as fedor.

anyways, i really want to see fedor get knocked out. i like fedor, but i like huge upsets even more. i love seeing how a single upset can shake the entire MMA community to it's core. just imagine MMA news sites and forums the day after brett rodgers (a virtual unknown to most fans until he signed his fight with fedor) knocks out 'the greatest fighter on the planet'

it will be like the apocalypse, and i'll be sitting front row eating my popcorn with a smile on my face while the the MMA sites crash and come back with people going ballistic.

of course i could be wrong and fedor could zulu him, and in that case no one will be surprised because rodgers doesn't deserve a fight with fedor in the first place
Old 09-07-2009, 11:25 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
sparring with your brother is alot different than actually fighting someone who you've never sparred with before. fedor may move like he's a light heavyweight, but anderson moves like he's a welterweight and sometimes like he's a lightweight. sometimes he even moves like agent smith from the matrix. best part is, anderson can move like that while weighing the same weight as fedor.

anyways, i really want to see fedor get knocked out. i like fedor, but i like huge upsets even more. i love seeing how a single upset can shake the entire MMA community to it's core. just imagine MMA news sites and forums the day after brett rodgers (a virtual unknown to most fans until he signed his fight with fedor) knocks out 'the greatest fighter on the planet'

it will be like the apocalypse, and i'll be sitting front row eating my popcorn with a smile on my face while the the MMA sites crash and come back with people going ballistic.

of course i could be wrong and fedor could zulu him, and in that case no one will be surprised because rodgers doesn't deserve a fight with fedor in the first place
You are one sick puppy.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:44 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
You are one sick puppy.
c'mon, don't tell me you've never wanted to see a huge upset happen for the heck of it. everyone has at least once.

it's nothing against fedor, it's for the excitement of the sport.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:33 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post

Old 09-08-2009, 02:11 PM
David_Banner

I don't see him getting out of the first 60 seconds of the first round.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:16 PM
TjC

His cockyness will only earn him a spot in the E.R.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjC View Post
His cockyness will only earn him a spot in the E.R.
I like this new guy!

[