Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Site Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
What is 'Tags' at the bottom of each thread?
No idea....
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,500
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
What is 'Tags' at the bottom of each thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
No idea....
I just figured it out. On the search menu you can search tagged threads. So I tagged one, hit search and there it was. This would help if you want to be able to locate a thread later. What I don't know though is if I can search everyone's tagged threads or only search the ones that I tagged. So someone go tag a thread and then I will see if I can see it.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-07-2009, 12:00 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I just figured it out. On the search menu you can search tagged threads. So I tagged one, hit search and there it was. This would help if you want to be able to locate a thread later. What I don't know though is if I can search everyone's tagged threads or only search the ones that I tagged. So someone go tag a thread and then I will see if I can see it.

I tagged one. It's like Hide And Go Seek for threads!!


~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,500
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I tagged one. It's like Hide And Go Seek for threads!!


~Amy

I found it!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-07-2009, 01:40 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,809
Default

Awesome! It'll just be that much easier when people want to throw shyte that you said back in your face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I just figured it out. On the search menu you can search tagged threads. So I tagged one, hit search and there it was. This would help if you want to be able to locate a thread later. What I don't know though is if I can search everyone's tagged threads or only search the ones that I tagged. So someone go tag a thread and then I will see if I can see it.
__________________