Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:30 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

Haha
Hey Mac did you get my tunes today?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
A baby seal walks into a club.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Haha
Hey Mac did you get my tunes today?
No , just a little red circle with a line through it that said NO something. Your message sending abilities rival that of mayonaise ha ha ha. The pic of the bank thermometer was on my way back through town , 15 minutes before that it said 1 degrees but it was on the wrong side of the road to get the pic , so i dropped boone off at school and when i came back by it was up to 4, the highest it got today i think was 9 but the 20 and 30 mile an hour wind kept it feeling well bellow zero.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Boomer's Avatar
Boomer Boomer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: VIRGINIA
Posts: 1,561
Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default

Its funny because its true ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

He replies, "Yes - caffeine."

"Have you ever been in the military service?"

"Yes," he says. "I was in Iraq for two years."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment."

Then he asks, "Are you injured or disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Well, I was injured in Iraq but I'm not really disabled. An IED exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "O.K. Well, you've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10:00 A.M. every day after that."

The guy is puzzled and says, "If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., why don't you want me to come in until 10:00 A.M.?"

"This is a government job," the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that...."
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:05 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

I thought of you when I saw this and posted
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:07 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

I was driving to the bank today and flipping through the radio channels. I came across A Country Boy Can Survive and video tapped the radio and sent it to you and NateR. Did you see it was something you needed to "play"?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
No , just a little red circle with a line through it that said NO something. Your message sending abilities rival that of mayonaise ha ha ha. The pic of the bank thermometer was on my way back through town , 15 minutes before that it said 1 degrees but it was on the wrong side of the road to get the pic , so i dropped boone off at school and when i came back by it was up to 4, the highest it got today i think was 9 but the 20 and 30 mile an hour wind kept it feeling well bellow zero.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nope , just said the file was to large , My phone is a pile of crap anyways. I always bust them within the first few weeks and then try to make them last for the next 2 years. This one made it a month before i had the face held together with tape.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:24 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

Well then find the damned song your self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Nope , just said the file was to large , My phone is a pile of crap anyways. I always bust them within the first few weeks and then try to make them last for the next 2 years. This one made it a month before i had the face held together with tape.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Well then find the damned song your self

LOL . Me and Nater were actually in the truck the otherday and My phone rang , We got on the subject of that song and he said something about not using it as a ringtone so he wouldnt get tired of it , I said , " Nate , at the age of 6 or 7 i use to walk up to the library and listen to it on the record player because i didnt have a copy of it my self , im not going to get tired of that song" ha ha ha . I imagine in all it is on 10 or 12 different cds i have , plus i have a dvd of different Hank music videos that has it on there. I could sing that song in my sleep, and probably the rest of his song list.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

Poor Becky!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
LOL . Me and Nater were actually in the truck the otherday and My phone rang , We got on the subject of that song and he said something about not using it as a ringtone so he wouldnt get tired of it , I said , " Nate , at the age of 6 or 7 i use to walk up to the library and listen to it on the record player because i didnt have a copy of it my self , im not going to get tired of that song" ha ha ha . I imagine in all it is on 10 or 12 different cds i have , plus i have a dvd of different Hank music videos that has it on there. I could sing that song in my sleep, and probably the rest of his song list.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ohh yeah , I got Nate on a snowmobile for the first time the other day . Boom got one for you to ready for next year!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.