A baby seal walks into a club.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Haha
Hey Mac did you get my tunes today?
No , just a little red circle with a line through it that said NO something. Your message sending abilities rival that of mayonaise ha ha ha. The pic of the bank thermometer was on my way back through town , 15 minutes before that it said 1 degrees but it was on the wrong side of the road to get the pic , so i dropped boone off at school and when i came back by it was up to 4, the highest it got today i think was 9 but the 20 and 30 mile an hour wind kept it feeling well bellow zero.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Its funny because its true ....

Quote:
A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

He replies, "Yes - caffeine."

"Have you ever been in the military service?"

"Yes," he says. "I was in Iraq for two years."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment."

Then he asks, "Are you injured or disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Well, I was injured in Iraq but I'm not really disabled. An IED exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "O.K. Well, you've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10:00 A.M. every day after that."

The guy is puzzled and says, "If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., why don't you want me to come in until 10:00 A.M.?"

"This is a government job," the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that...."
Old 02-04-2009, 06:05 AM
Stump Rules!

I thought of you when I saw this and posted

Old 02-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Stump Rules!

I was driving to the bank today and flipping through the radio channels. I came across A Country Boy Can Survive and video tapped the radio and sent it to you and NateR. Did you see it was something you needed to "play"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
No , just a little red circle with a line through it that said NO something. Your message sending abilities rival that of mayonaise ha ha ha. The pic of the bank thermometer was on my way back through town , 15 minutes before that it said 1 degrees but it was on the wrong side of the road to get the pic , so i dropped boone off at school and when i came back by it was up to 4, the highest it got today i think was 9 but the 20 and 30 mile an hour wind kept it feeling well bellow zero.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Mac

Nope , just said the file was to large , My phone is a pile of crap anyways. I always bust them within the first few weeks and then try to make them last for the next 2 years. This one made it a month before i had the face held together with tape.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:24 AM
Stump Rules!

Well then find the damned song your self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Nope , just said the file was to large , My phone is a pile of crap anyways. I always bust them within the first few weeks and then try to make them last for the next 2 years. This one made it a month before i had the face held together with tape.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Mac

Quote:
Well then find the damned song your self

LOL . Me and Nater were actually in the truck the otherday and My phone rang , We got on the subject of that song and he said something about not using it as a ringtone so he wouldnt get tired of it , I said , " Nate , at the age of 6 or 7 i use to walk up to the library and listen to it on the record player because i didnt have a copy of it my self , im not going to get tired of that song" ha ha ha . I imagine in all it is on 10 or 12 different cds i have , plus i have a dvd of different Hank music videos that has it on there. I could sing that song in my sleep, and probably the rest of his song list.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Stump Rules!

Poor Becky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
LOL . Me and Nater were actually in the truck the otherday and My phone rang , We got on the subject of that song and he said something about not using it as a ringtone so he wouldnt get tired of it , I said , " Nate , at the age of 6 or 7 i use to walk up to the library and listen to it on the record player because i didnt have a copy of it my self , im not going to get tired of that song" ha ha ha . I imagine in all it is on 10 or 12 different cds i have , plus i have a dvd of different Hank music videos that has it on there. I could sing that song in my sleep, and probably the rest of his song list.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Mac

Ohh yeah , I got Nate on a snowmobile for the first time the other day . Boom got one for you to ready for next year!!!!