Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-22-2009, 12:07 AM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136
you mean the fight where scott clearly tapped and then acted like he didnt tap?
naw mazagatti steped in then backed off and scott looked over and got choked
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
Maybe he shaved it off because it was blocking his vision. That's why he wasn't able to see the low blows, eye pokes, punches to the back of the head, and taps. He will do great now.
badum cha!!!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
I don't know, England somewhere.
It was on his myspace.
I wonder if its York...or is it Leeds? Either one of those...or it could be the Leeds-Liverpool Canal...its so distinctive

I'm fascinated by the River and the rather large Church behind.


I suppose its going to be one of the cities of the north that the UFC has visited...so that only leaves Newcastle or Manchester...well I dont think thats Manchester...I suppose it could be Newcastle...it looks so familiar...how bizzare

I dont have his myspace...go loooookey and let me know please
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:43 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i know this guy from Leeds. Dorian is his name. used to bodybuild.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:26 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I wonder if its York...or is it Leeds? Either one of those...or it could be the Leeds-Liverpool Canal...its so distinctive

I'm fascinated by the River and the rather large Church behind.


I suppose its going to be one of the cities of the north that the UFC has visited...so that only leaves Newcastle or Manchester...well I dont think thats Manchester...I suppose it could be Newcastle...it looks so familiar...how bizzare

I dont have his myspace...go loooookey and let me know please
On his myspace it says
"Outside the Hotol in Manchester"

So, in Manchester
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
Maybe he shaved it off because it was blocking his vision. That's why he wasn't able to see the low blows, eye pokes, punches to the back of the head, and taps. He will do great now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
On his myspace it says
"Outside the Hotol in Manchester"

So, in Manchester
ohh...okay then
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i know this guy from Leeds. Dorian is his name. used to bodybuild.
thats so nice for you Andreas....I'm so pleased....were you...close I live about half an hour north west of leeds, its the closest major city to where I live. Both my Sister are based in Leeds...but I dont really like the city to be honnest
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
thats so nice for you Andreas....I'm so pleased....were you...close I live about half an hour north west of leeds, its the closest major city to where I live. Both my Sister are based in Leeds...but I dont really like the city to be honnest
yeah, he helped get me past a sticking point in training. Leeds is pretty slummy though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.