Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 01-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Administrator

Default BLOG: 2009 Shot Show

From Matt's blog:

Quote:
Had a great time last weekend at the Shot Show. Pat Flanigan and I walked around before the show opened and looked around a bit, because we knew that we were going to be busy during the midday. I got to go see my buddies at Fort Knox, Charter Arms, Legacy Sports, and I also ran into Mike from Knight Rifles, but only talked to him for about 5 minutes. Mike's a good friend, but we were both so busy we just couldn't meet up for a meal or anything. I did sneak up on Dustin from DPMS a couple times. He gets a choke hold put on him when that happens. Pat introduced me to the owners of Otis and TruGlo. They are really good people with great products. He also introduced me to several people from Browning and Winchester guns. Scott Grange, from Browning, and I got to talk for a bit. Most of the time I was with Pat but I did break away and sit with Advanced Armament Corp as well. The owner Kevin is a good friend and a big UFC fan. Friday night, I went out to eat with the owners of Laserlyte, Larry and Aaron (Aaron was going to figure out a place to watch the fights on Saturday night, but dropped the ball on that). I stopped by the FoxPro booth and talked to Mike and John. They gave me a little gadget that I will talk more about later. I also got to see some of the boys at Hornady and walked around with Steve a bit. I talked briefly with Marcus Luttrell. He is one of those guys that I wish I could have spent some more time with. The only two guys I didn't get to see were Jim McConville and Cameron at Leupold. I met a lot of good people this weekend, including all the fans who went through my lines. Saturday night a few of us went out to a piano bar and had a great time. Pat even jumped up and played the drums for one song.

On the Winchester website, there is a video of Pat and I at the Winchester guns booth just having a good time: 2009--Matt Hughes & Patrick

This is the pass I used for the show. Aaron, from Laserlyte, made it out to a guy I look up to:

-matt

If you have a picture with me from the Shot Show this weekend, then you can email it to webmaster@matt-hughes.com and we'll post it here.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:57 PM
Mac

Cant wait to see what you got at the foxpro booth. I can only imagine ! They make some GREAT digital calls.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:36 PM
internationalharvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Cant wait to see what you got at the foxpro booth. I can only imagine ! They make some GREAT digital calls.
:eek: o Mac i know lol would love to have ten minutes alone in that booth
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Thats awesome, thanks for sharing Matt. They SHOULD name a gun after you, I would buy it!

Cottonwood AZ is a beautiful place, and a nice change from the bitter cold this time of year here in IL.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Dude, that's awesome. I love the ID badge, too.

WAR FLANI-HUGHES!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Tattoo Artist

HAHAHA!!!!! Love the badge!! It must be an awesome show to go to.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Preach

Jealous
Old 01-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Stump Rules!

Ben

http://stumpdotcom.com/