Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-17-2009, 05:25 AM
que

that guy sounds like a complete A-hole. he tries to make such bold, groundbreaking reports but where are his facts and sources? i guess simply saying "bank on that" is enough these days to qualify as "proof"
Old 06-17-2009, 05:39 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
that guy sounds like a complete A-hole. he tries to make such bold, groundbreaking reports but where are his facts and sources? i guess simply saying "bank on that" is enough these days to qualify as "proof"
To be fair, if Kevin reports something, you can pretty much bank on there being some factual basis to what he is saying. However, his problem is his tendency to inject too much personal bias in his reports. I personally think he kisses the right asses to keep getting the best access.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:58 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i'll wait to hear from CC.
Indeed.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:05 PM
David_Banner

I'm pretty sure, given the backlash Mirko saw when this originally got out, he knows signing with Dream under the table would really hurt his fanbase. That said, Mirko has a good point when he says he wants to fight more then twice a year. Really, that is a huge problem with the UFC that you have to build up such a massive roster of fighters because most are locked down on a shelf for 4-6 months at a time, waiting.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
Indeed.
glad you agree.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:22 AM
clm12704

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
I'm pretty sure, given the backlash Mirko saw when this originally got out, he knows signing with Dream under the table would really hurt his fanbase. That said, Mirko has a good point when he says he wants to fight more then twice a year. Really, that is a huge problem with the UFC that you have to build up such a massive roster of fighters because most are locked down on a shelf for 4-6 months at a time, waiting.
Yet somehow, the Turd that nobody likes (Kos) got MULTIPLE fights in a very short time span. What's up with that?
Old 06-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Chuck

I hope he keeps his word. I've always respected him and would hate to see him be unethical.

But it WOULD be a little funny to see Dana get the shaft... and I say that as a fan of Dana
Old 06-19-2009, 05:17 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
I hope he keeps his word. I've always respected him and would hate to see him be unethical.

But it WOULD be a little funny to see Dana get the shaft... and I say that as a fan of Dana
Baldies gotta stick together. It's you, Dana, & this guy:
Old 06-19-2009, 04:00 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by clm12704
Yet somehow, the Turd that nobody likes (Kos) got MULTIPLE fights in a very short time span. What's up with that?

Although Ive grown to like Kos, I def agree with you. Them telling Crocop he'd have to wait until Dec, maybe even Jan 2010 to fight again is def not the slickest way to get a contract signed. Especially given that Crocop has said numerous times he wants to fight several times a year.