Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default am I missing something

Its about the card for the TUF finale.

We have less then a week, and on the UFC site all I can see are six bouts. None of which are TUFers. Now the UFC have always made matches from the TUF stock for the TUF finale...are they not doing that? seems a waste when they are trying to promote the British Tallent...Dont tell me that cant afford to fly the guys over for an event
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

MMA playground have Dent V Dollar

How is one expected to do a predictions video if the organisation dont release details of the card under a WEEK in advance
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Its about the card for the TUF finale.

We have less then a week, and on the UFC site all I can see are six bouts. None of which are TUFers. Now the UFC have always made matches from the TUF stock for the TUF finale...are they not doing that? seems a waste when they are trying to promote the British Tallent...Dont tell me that cant afford to fly the guys over for an event
Because the final fight is not decided on the show until this week.


They cannot release the match ups if the show hasn't gone public with it yet.

We don't know who D is fighting yet.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Because the final fight is not decided on the show until this week.


They cannot release the match ups if the show hasn't gone public with it yet.

We don't know who D is fighting yet.
but we know who he ISNT fighting dont we...all the fighters in the other weight class can be made public because we know the finale for that division

I dont think it matter who Damarques fights...do you

Firstly its obvious who the top prospect of that team at that weight division is...and its obvious which kinds of guys he's been training with since
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
but we know who he ISNT fighting dont we...all the fighters in the other weight class can be made public because we know the finale for that division

I dont think it matter who Damarques fights...do you

Firstly its obvious who the top prospect of that team at that weight division is...and its obvious which kinds of guys he's been training with since
Just telling you why Dave.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Just telling you why Dave.
ohh...Okay...thanks
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i wouldnt read too much into this. i remember it was either the last season or season seven they didnt fully update the card until the night before the finale.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:07 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

-Ross Pearson (8-3) vs. Andre Winner (9-2-1)

-TUF 9 Welterweight Finals

-Diego Sanchez (23-2) vs. Clay Guida (25-9)
-Joe Stevenson (31-10) vs. Nate Diaz (13-3)
-Edgar Garcia (7-0) vs. Brad Blackburn (13-9-1)
-Kevin Burns (7-2) vs. Chris Lytle (28-17-5)
-Tomasz Drwal (15-2) vs. Mike Ciesnoleviscz (17-3)
-Cameron Dollar (2-1) vs. Jason Dent (18-9)

Should be some good fights.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:38 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dent vs Dollar should be pretty good if Dent brings the fight.

I'm excited to see Lytle back in the cage too.

I'm picking Sanchez by TKO or Guida by epic cage hugging.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.