Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-14-2009, 06:30 AM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

HA HA about time someone gets the upper hand and Mr. White.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:48 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I agree with Que...

Kevin Iole is known to be full of crap...

If it turns out to be true, which I don't doubt, I could really care less. I never really put much stock in Cro-cop's return, or Cro-Cop in general for that matter. He seems like a cool dude, but that don't always mean the guy is a great fighter. Hell, I like Tank Abbott...
Old 06-14-2009, 07:34 AM
atomdanger

Yeah, I will wait to make judgements,

but honestly, Dana has screwed more people than he can count,
its about time somebody used him back. Karma Dana, Karma.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Josh

Dana fired Jon Fitch because he wouldn't sign away his likeness forever for a video game. The guy is a total egomainiac and he deserves someon to do that to him. That being said I hope that it is not true because I like Cro Cop and he seems like a respectable guy.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:55 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i want to see a real official statement from dana and from mirko before i make any judgements. all of this is coming from kevin iole who everyone knows has been known as a rumor starting liar for a long time. all the other websites refer back to kevin iole's "report". for all we know mirko will be fighting in UFC again in another 3 or 4 PPV's and this is some kind of MMA community rumor bullcrap. the truth will come out in a couple days. in crocops postfight interview on ufc.com he says he will talk to dana next and wants to fight randy or nog. it doesn't sound like he wants to screw dana over to me.

Exactly, another article states Mirko was trying to reach Dana and assure him he didnt sign any deal with Dream.. I just can't believe this, I think this is Dream trying to slander Crocop or somethiing, this is just crazy.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Haha, I knew CroCop wasn't ready to fight. He's not all that. Al Turk was winning that fight until the poke anyways.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:02 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Haha, I knew CroCop wasn't ready to fight. He's not all that. Al Turk was winning that fight until the poke anyways.

HAHAHA Watch the fight again. After the first 5 seconds of round 1#, Crocop out struck and threw Al Turk around up until the eye poke. Crocop was well on his way to winning that round.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Banner
HAHAHA Watch the fight again. After the first 5 seconds of round 1#, Crocop out struck and threw Al Turk around up until the eye poke. Crocop was well on his way to winning that round.
I agree. He was letting Al- Turk throw those bombs and was simply waiting to unload. which he did. Turk had maybe another minute left before he was going to sleep.

[
Old 06-15-2009, 01:24 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I agree. He was letting Al- Turk throw those bombs and was simply waiting to unload. which he did. Turk had maybe another minute left before he was going to sleep.
Yup, I think it was Rogan who said when the eye poke occured, Turk was done anyway. I think the fact Turk didnt get upset after the fight was stopped says a lot about what Turk thought haha
Old 06-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Dana White
Dana White might just have got Punked by CroCop

If its fake, then it was a funny rumour...maybe slightly in poor taste...but funny because of what Dana White usually does to others and the fact that Crocop might do it to him