Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Funny how things turn out sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,218
Default

I used to enjoy him a lot, but after that fight last night I think he's past his prime and should consider retirement. He can't hang with much of the HW div in the UFC, good thing he turned down the Cain fight. He would have been destroyed.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
I used to enjoy him a lot, but after that fight last night I think he's past his prime and should consider retirement. He can't hang with much of the HW div in the UFC, good thing he turned down the Cain fight. He would have been destroyed.
Based on Cain's lack of striking I doubt it.

If Kongo had any sort of TDD Cain would have been done,
I honestly thought that fight was over via KO 3 or 4 times.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Based on Cain's lack of striking I doubt it.

If Kongo had any sort of TDD Cain would have been done,
I honestly thought that fight was over via KO 3 or 4 times.
Cain doesn't need to standup with anybody, on the ground he'll squash you like an insect. Kongo beat Cro Cop decisivley, as Cain dominated Kongo he would have slipped in and taken Cro Cop down and kept him there and dominated him as well.

I agree that the ref should have called it when Kongo wasn't defending much to Cain. That was an embarrasingly one sided fight.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
Cain doesn't need to standup with anybody, on the ground he'll squash you like an insect. Kongo beat Cro Cop decisivley, as Cain dominated Kongo he would have slipped in and taken Cro Cop down and kept him there and dominated him as well.

I agree that the ref should have called it when Kongo wasn't defending much to Cain. That was an embarrasingly one sided fight.
I think Cro Cop could stop a take down and finish Cain.
All he would need to do is TDD his entire camp.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-14-2009, 10:16 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wow, in the past few days my I hate C.C wagon has become awfully crowded.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
I think Cro Cop could stop a take down and finish Cain.
All he would need to do is TDD his entire camp.
I disagree...for the record. I think Cain would embarrass him.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-15-2009, 04:58 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
Wow, in the past few days my I hate C.C wagon has become awfully crowded.
Aren't you just so edgy and cool?



I don't hate cro-cop, but I don't really like him either. I nothing him
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:52 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Aren't you just so edgy and cool?



I don't hate cro-cop, but I don't really like him either. I nothing him
and thats why you got shotgun....
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:55 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
and thats why you got shotgun....
I'm cool with that I guess...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.