Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama
Thanks LlamaFighter!! I was starting to feel like I was invading on his private conversation for a minute. I'm glad to see someone on here with a sense of humor!
you may post whatever you like
Old 02-02-2009, 08:35 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
What is our business is why do you have an avatar picture of GSP right after he beat the guy whose site you're on. A little disrespectful if you ask me (okay, whether you asked or not).
well i wasn't going to respond to your comment but i will now,,
i put that up there for the fight and i was going to take it down and put something else up later today,,

as far as disrespecting Matt Hughes?,,well i fail to see it actually but if you have to know after the last fight Matt had with Georges i showed my respect to Matt then and i have never disrespected him since then , Matts a great fighter and i would never say or do anything to disrespect that,,

it seems to me there are a few people on here that are looking to pick a fight with me rather then the other way around.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama
I was just trying to joke with you. Did you notice the ?? Since you mentioned it -it is anybody's business who reads these forums. If you want your conversation to be private use the PM. My point was that you are just ruffling feathers and it seems to be aggrevating to people.

It's okay though I'd get worked up if someone was talking about Matt like he was cheating. Just don't take it personal it doesn't really matter what any of us think. There is no reason not to be nice to each other.

Sorry about that,,i took it the wrong way,
Old 02-02-2009, 08:39 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Bradwright...you need to stop being rude.

Your just going to oestracise yourself because you keep annoying everyone.

Am i the only one being rude here Tyburn?,,Really??
Old 02-02-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
well i wasn't going to respond to your comment but i will now,,
i put that up there for the fight and i was going to take it down and put something else up later today,,

as far as disrespecting Matt Hughes?,,well i fail to see it actually but if you have to know after the last fight Matt had with Georges i showed my respect to Matt then and i have never disrespected him since then , Matts a great fighter and i would never say or do anything to disrespect that,,

it seems to me there are a few people on here that are looking to pick a fight with me rather then the other way around.
then we have no quarrel, and I look forward to chatting with you. As for the arguments going on between you and other members...Good luck. I've argued with jsut about everyone at one time or another;)

[
Old 02-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Twinsmama

Oh my gosh I got a response from half way around the world. this is a good day!! Thanks guys. I feel like I've just been protected I don't write much just mostly read but I hate to see people get angry over something that really doesn't affect our lives.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
Am i the only one being rude here Tyburn?,,Really??
No your not the only one...but you cant do anything about them...you CAN do something about yourself. We all have a choice on how we respond to things...even if others are rude...at least we can make sure WE are not.

I'm just reminding you of that.