Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2009, 11:08 PM
atomdanger

Default If you don't love Cro Cop after this, you have no heart

http://www.cagepotato.com/if-you-don...-have-no-heart
Quote:

Hey, you want to see some footage from a Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic documentary to get you pumped for his fight at UFC 99 this weekend? That’s a rhetorical question, you jerks. Of course you want to see it. I’m not sure what I like more – the fact that whoever did the translating and added the subtitles decided at one point to just write “Nothing important (talking about working at saw mill)" or the fact that Cro Cop lists his fears as “snakes, aggressive girls, and loose dogs over 60 kilograms.” There is simply too much great stuff packed in here. And yeah, there's more evidence of Cro Cop's love of gun-related pranks. Because it ain't funny unless someone thinks their life is in danger.

Check out more from this awesomely low budget character study after the jump, including Cro Cop’s response to a question about whether he ever cries during movies: “I cried when I was watching Rambo 1. When they put him in a jail, it wasn’t cool. The man didn’t do anything, so that brought a tear to my eye.” You and me both, Mirko. You and me both.
I really hope Cro Cop kicks some heads off soon