Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-29-2009, 05:40 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

No they don't...but they have vitamin water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
H.I.T. probably has a vending machine full.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-29-2009, 05:45 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
No they don't...but they have vitamin water
that will do til the shipment comes in!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt hughes
are you saying i'm lying? your first paragraph is idiotic and the reason other sites are reporting this is because of people like you.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country_breakfast
Maybe Hughes did say it but doesn't want this info to be released to the public so he could secretly train for a while and catch gsp/alves by suprise?

Can Matt Hughes issue a press release to clear these rumours? because various sites are reporting this
In all fairness I think you should rely on Matts blog or his posts before ever questioning or doubting him. I think you were being skeptical and no doubt you were excited trying to make a 5'o clock news story, however what you post is public so be careful on what interpretations you make.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Country_breakfast
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt hughes
are you saying i'm lying? your first paragraph is idiotic and the reason other sites are reporting this is because of people like you.
you seem upset?

I was just a bit skeptical since you have made very similar comments in the past and I hadn't read the blog at the time so I thought the interview may at least be partially true.

Quote:
If I beat Serra ó and I obviously think I will ó and Thiago wins Iíd love to get a rematch with Thiago. I think that fight could have gone differently if my knee hadnít gone out, so Iíd love to rematch Thiago. To be honest, I didnít like the way the last GSP fight went either, so Iíd love to rematch GSP. But all Iím worrying about right now is Matt Serra. So where ever winning that fight puts me is fine, but Iíve just got Matt Serra on my mind right now.
http://forums.mmaweekly.com/showthread.php?t=21276
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country_breakfast
you seem upset?

I was just a bit skeptical since you have made very similar comments in the past and I hadn't read the blog at the time so I thought the interview may at least be partially true.



http://forums.mmaweekly.com/showthread.php?t=21276
If Hughes says its false...then its false...I think it wasnt that you suggested it might have been fabricated from a few bits he'd said before...it might have been the fact you suggested it was a public denial and then a secret preparation...

I think it it were true, he'd just say it, he doesnt need to be preparing in secret for anyone, and he's got no reason to hide his intentions

He isnt a liar, so put you skepticism aside
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-29-2009, 06:59 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country_breakfast
you seem upset?

I was just a bit skeptical since you have made very similar comments in the past and I hadn't read the blog at the time so I thought the interview may at least be partially true.



http://forums.mmaweekly.com/showthread.php?t=21276
The simple fact is that you were wrong, so stop trying to argue your point and just drop it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN
Country_breakfast just got served.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.