Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
No Crisco, I have quite the sense of humor. Probably a much better one than you. Undoubtedly in jest?, Yeah right, back peddle when I call you out, and then cement your lies in place with your last statement. Class 1 hypocrite with your actions. You talk the talk but sure don’t walk the walk. That’s how you are a hypocrite.

You don’t hang with me just fine in conversation or else you wouldn’t need to resort to juvenile name calling . That’s how a loser in life acts. You act like an internet ghetto punk, so that is how I see you. I don’t like state sponsored killing, and I’m fine with it. If you again need to use childish labels because you can’t make a point without doing so, you aren’t worth my time. How about if I started using your tactics and started calling you a wuss because you believe in what I and others I know consider a fairy tale? Or how about I imply that you are a sissy because you are against abortion and can’t stomach the thought of a bunch of cells being scraped out of a uterus.. That would be a low blow wouldn’t it, and would serve no purpose other than to ignite your anger while not taking the conversation forward. You want me to not think of you as a ghetto punk, then quit acting like one.

If I wished for you to know my background and current location, I would have shared it with you. I choose to keep my personal life personal and off of the internet.

Again, you actions show you to be a 3rd rate punk. Wow, you are such a cool internet warrior.

I'd vote to feed you to the sharks. You can stick you head back in yours while you're at it. It's so cute how you stick your face in business that doesn't pertain to you and defend the one who starts with the juvenile crap. Classic. I think Crisco is a big enough boy and should be able to handle his conversations on his own without his big sister coming in to rescue him.

The last thing I want right now is to deal with your lame attempt at trying to show power. Give it up and speak when spoken to. When I want to hear your opinion, I'll tell you it.
You pretty much destroyed any idea that you are the "bigger" person in any of this by all the crap you talk in that post.

Crisco has been around here for quite some time, and it's well known that he tends to be that way when posting about stuff that irritates him. Hell, way back when I first started posting here, me and Crisco disagreed on some stuff and he irritated me a bit, but once I got to know him better I completely understand it. It's not like he's trying to personally degrade you, he don't even know you, he's just commenting on your posts and sometimes discussions get heated. I have a LOT of GOOD friends with that type of personality and it don't make them "losers" by any stretch of the imagination.

You, on the other hand act like a dark horseman around here for the most part and only really post when you feel you can get into a debate, or as you say "question our views". You want to keep your personal life personal? Thats fine, Praxis, but by now you should realize that a lot of people around here are actually friends, and DO have personal relationships. So, when you come around and act like the token liberal in a place full of conservatives, you are gonna get called out, and when you attack a long time forum member people are gonna step up and say something.

I feel I "hang just fine" with you in any debate, and I am willing to bet that I could out debate you on just about any topic (except maybe how to suck at internet), with no name calling, to a point were you would stop posting. My work speaks for itself.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
The last thing I want right now is to deal with your lame attempt at trying to show power. Give it up and speak when spoken to. When I want to hear your opinion, I'll tell you it.
This thread is going nowhere, so its time to put it out of its misery

Your personal life is not the only thing you should keep off this Forum, your bad manners, disrespect to Moderators, and unchristian behaviour are also not required.
Closed Thread