Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinD
I think you would look pretty good Mike with a "Kimbo" beard. You should give it a try!
Closest I ever got was a goatee for Halloween. I hated it and couldn't wait to shave it off. Putting my face on the pillow caused the hairs to poke back into my face. I don't know how anyone can like having a beard.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Crisco

From what I hear it will be 16 Heavy weights and no one has to fight onto the show. Everyone goes right into the house.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:48 PM
County Mike

How can you find out when they'll be selecting fighters for upcoming seasons? Next time they have lightweights I'd love to get a kid from our gym a shot. He'll have his second professional fight this Saturday night.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
From what I hear it will be 16 Heavy weights and no one has to fight onto the show. Everyone goes right into the house.
man this whole thing is just annoying to me!!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
CBCS

This whole Kimbo thing...blah. Anyway...how great would it be if they allowed old beat down Tank Abott on TUF. That would be a great season, because Tank and Kimbo would be fighting everyone in the house and not in the octagon. haha. This is ridiculous.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBCS
This whole Kimbo thing...blah. Anyway...how great would it be if they allowed old beat down Tank Abott on TUF. That would be a great season, because Tank and Kimbo would be fighting everyone in the house and not in the octagon. haha. This is ridiculous.
That sounds like great TV right there.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Liddellfan

I really don't see Kimbo having a chance at winning unless the rest of the guys there are old, can't take or throw a punch, and have absolutely no ground game..It will be interesting to see Kimbo without all of his thug possie around him...
Old 06-02-2009, 11:48 PM
jignpig

kimbo will do well getting drunk in the house and fighiting in the back yard! thats where he excels. as long as no one throws a panicked "get away from me!!" b!tc# slap at him he should do well
Old 06-03-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I don't know why people hate on Kimbo so much. Yeah, he was hyped, but that wasn't HIS fault, that was EliteXC's doing. He was always respectful for the opportunity, his opponents, his fans, his organization, the sport itself, etc.

No doubt, Kimbo isn't great of a MMA fighter. Yeah, he hits hard, but that's it. Nonetheless, I wish him all the best and I like the fact that he's still willing to challenge himself and earn a spot in the UFC.