Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-03-2009, 10:27 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBCS
Hamill absoultely won that fight. Haven't really cared for Bisping after that. I know it wasn't him, it was the judges. I think they wanted to please the British crowd. To bad they won't be able to please the crowd when Hendo knocks him out.

It wasnt his fault but his trash talking, after the fact, after Matt had been quite humble and respectful to him was, and that still makes me a little sour. Bisping isnt a bad guy though and I dont hold it against him anymore BUT Bisping has yet to really prove himself, something he will get to do against Dan.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBCS
I just came across this piece of info and it kinda pissed me off. I think its great that the winner of Bisping/Hendo gets a title shot, but why in England. Do they automatically think Bisping is going to win? It seems like they cater to him a lot. I know he is a big draw over there but....WTF.

JMO.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/15063/winn...title-shot.mma
No they worry he is going to lose...so they put it in England so that all he needs to do is not get finished If they were confident, they would have schedualed the bout in Las Vegas...but they are not confident, and he's their precious comodity at the moment.

The difference between Matt Hamill and Dan Henderson is...Henderson isnt likely to let it go to decision
Old 06-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic92
I don't think Bisping should be allowed to have any fights across the pond. Henderson could submit Bisping and the judges would still declare Bisping the winner. I have no confidence in the impartiality of British judges after the Bisping-Hamill fight.
The British Judge was the guy who gave it to Hamill, the other two Judges were AMERICAN This isnt about British Bias for British Fighters...its about the UFC maintaining someone as their Ambassidor in England...this is American Sabotage, not British
Old 06-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
The British Judge was the guy who gave it to Hamill, the other two Judges were AMERICAN
Beat me to it!

Silva would be a draw in England, he was popular in Cage Rage but Bisping is not going to beat Hendo anyway.