Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-27-2009, 12:21 AM
que

that video was awesome. i loved the contrasting reactions. the chick next to dana freaking out, then BJ laughing and saying to lorenzo "he can't do that sh*t to me!" lol, camera pans to rashad's wife who is freaking out, then matt hughes walks into frame with a huge smile on his face and sits down to look at the replay on the monitor. gotta love it!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Matt will talk about the fight soon, so maybe he'll mention what he thinks of Rashad personally.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:43 AM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Didn't Matt say he did not like him at first but now he likes him more, or something like that? I don't remember.
yeah, matt was cool with him in the end .. matt had to coach him for the semi's or something, told rashad he didn't like the showboating and rashad was cool with it .....
Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Joe Rogan's face cracked me up..."how good is that mother-f**ker?"

Machida is definitely the man. It was funny when Serra was talking to Machida in the back and he said something like "your on cloud 9, I know how that feels". Ha, that may be true, but something tells me Machida is actually going to defend the belt and keep it for a while, unlike Serra.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:57 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Yeah, when Rashad needed Matt to corner him, Matt told him straight up that it was all in the past & he would not undermine Rashad at all & would do his best to help him win.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:08 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Yeah, when Rashad needed Matt to corner him, Matt told him straight up that it was all in the past & he would not undermine Rashad at all & would do his best to help him win.
Another reason added to the already long list of why Matt Hughes is my favorite fighter.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
they've done that on a few TUF's where they have a coach corner someone who wasn't on their team.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Miss Foxy

Rashads wife irritated me. Girl get a grip no win is guaranteed! She should exhibit more strength....umm her man is a fighter odds are he's gonna get beat up at some point.
I liked at the end when Matty the TROLL was in the hallway trying to be nice to everyone!! LOL cause he lost.. So he was on Cloud 9 what 1 time in his career?!! Machida probably didnt understand a word he said!
Oh and BJ is so cute.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Buc Nasty

Enough of the Serra bitching.

I thought it was a nice moment at the end of the fight and cool that he raised Matt's hand. Now its time to look forward.