Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Dont blame your corruption on us. You waved us off your shores afew centuries ago.

No...what will happen is probably that the Speaker will be axed, the Ministers will pay the money back, and Gordon will lose the next General to David Cameron.
oh please, the same bankers that run us, run your country.

what will happen is what has been happening....the citizens will keep paying....AND LIKE IT.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-17-2009, 07:40 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sounds like your politicians are just as crooked as ours! Wanta take a few of our Crooks off our hands? I'd be willing to let Peels become British as long as you keep her!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-17-2009, 10:59 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
oh please, the same bankers that run us, run your country.

what will happen is what has been happening....the citizens will keep paying....AND LIKE IT.
We put our top Bankers infront of comittees...its about as close to a Court as we could get them for their foolishness. I heard "Fred the shred" still gets his bonus though

Our Bankers dont run our country...the only one that is in league is The Bank of England, who happens to be free from the corruption that came from, YOUR Bankers after the Wall Street Wobble
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
We put our top Bankers infront of comittees...its about as close to a Court as we could get them for their foolishness. I heard "Fred the shred" still gets his bonus though

Our Bankers dont run our country...the only one that is in league is The Bank of England, who happens to be free from the corruption that came from, YOUR Bankers after the Wall Street Wobble
ignorance is bliss
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
ignorance is bliss
until you lose your innocence...then its a pain in the arse
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
until you lose your innocence...then its a pain in the arse
pot....meet kettle
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
pot....meet kettle
I'm not innocent Andreas
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.