Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 05-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Crisco

I think the part where the bullet folds when it hits his eye is what turned people on. I didn't care for it but it but that was a pretty awesome scene.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Miss Foxy

I took the kiddies to see it and they loved it. I loved it as well, but I love the X-men series. I fell in love again with Hugh.. Oh lordy!!
Old 05-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Administrator

I guess next on the X-Men movies list is a Deadpool spin-off, a Magneto origin story, and a little something called X-Men: First Class which is supposed to document the early years of the very first team of X-Men. According to rumor sites, it's supposed to focus on Cyclops, Jean Grey and Beast. Of course, in the movie universe, Iceman and Angel are too young to be founding members like they were in the comics.

The First Class movie is what I'm most excited about, but I just wish it was a complete reboot, so they could make it about all 5 original members.

I'm also hoping that we'll see Beast in his human, non-furry form.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I guess next on the X-Men movies list is a Deadpool spin-off, a Magneto origin story, and a little something called X-Men: First Class which is supposed to document the early years of the very first team of X-Men. According to rumor sites, it's supposed to focus on Cyclops, Jean Grey and Beast. Of course, in the movie universe, Iceman and Angel are too young to be founding members like they were in the comics.

The First Class movie is what I'm most excited about, but I just wish it was a complete reboot, so they could make it about all 5 original members.

I'm also hoping that we'll see Beast in his human, non-furry form.
That would be cool. we got a glimpse of him on the TV in the second movie. I was disappointed that they didn't keep Iceman and Angel as contemporaries with the other founders.
Question: did Angel become ArchAngel or were they just connected in some way? I can't remember.

[
Old 05-12-2009, 06:18 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
That would be cool. we got a glimpse of him on the TV in the second movie. I was disappointed that they didn't keep Iceman and Angel as contemporaries with the other founders.
Question: did Angel become ArchAngel or were they just connected in some way? I can't remember.
Apocalypse lured Angel to him with the promise of a "cure", but then ended up corrupting him into one of his Four Horsemen, at which point he got blue skin, wore the blue-and-purple uniform, had metal wings & was re-named Archangel.