Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 03-01-2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
hey thats great news,,just not sure the wii is the best choice in this situation,,Xbox or ps3 might be better,,ive seen kids in action playing wii and it can get pretty wild some times,,
Yeah, that is true. Just watch him, "mama", make sure he doesn't move around too much with the Wii. It can get pretty physical depending on what you're playing.

Take care and God Bless!
Old 03-02-2009, 07:07 PM
CAVEMAN

Great news! I know I'm getting in on the tail end of the this, I was not on this weekend. I just prayed for you and your son this morning! Now I will give OUR LORD thanks for the good news.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:17 AM
angelb

That is wonderful news about your son Praise God! As a mum of two toddlers i can imagine how hard it was for you.

Its amazing how God uses these difficult situations to bring back people back closer to him. I am glad your husband has decided he want to go back to church.

God bless you all.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Miss Foxy

Good news!!! Embrace your son and family your very blessed with this outcome!! xoxo
Old 03-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Twinsmama

I know I could go on and on talking about how lucky we are. My son can't do anything even almost dangerous for the next 2 1/2 months. Ever time we even walk out side I make him put on a helmet. It's a sparring helmet I got from the local tae kwon do teacher. he doesn't mind wearing it. He knows that if he doesn't we aren't going outside and there is no negotiating!! He's only 4 so I don't think he understands how lucky he is to be alive to wear a helmet! The bad thing is that he feels fine and wants to run or ride his bike. You would never know he has a broken skull if I didn't tell you. The exact words of the dr were "Kids freaking bounce". Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:43 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama
I know I could go on and on talking about how lucky we are. My son can't do anything even almost dangerous for the next 2 1/2 months. Ever time we even walk out side I make him put on a helmet. It's a sparring helmet I got from the local tae kwon do teacher. he doesn't mind wearing it. He knows that if he doesn't we aren't going outside and there is no negotiating!! He's only 4 so I don't think he understands how lucky he is to be alive to wear a helmet! The bad thing is that he feels fine and wants to run or ride his bike. You would never know he has a broken skull if I didn't tell you. The exact words of the dr were "Kids freaking bounce". Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers.
This morning I prayed for a protective hedge around him for the next few months. The helmet is a good idea!
Old 05-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Twinsmama

Just wanted to update you guys on how well my son is doing. We just got an Xray last week and the Drs said they couldn't see any obvious breaks in the skull. That means that it has healed like they hoped and realigned itself so that it isn't overlapping anymore. The Xray doesn't show as much detail as the cat scan did but they assured me that he is fine. They didn't want to do a Cat Scan because of the radiation and said they would only do it if the xray looked suspicious. Since the Xray looked good he is able to go back to normal. He can ride his bike, go out in the boat and even go mudding!! He is a happy little boy. He can not wait to go out in the mud in his daddy's truck. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers while we were going through all of this.
Tracy
Old 05-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Just wanted to update you guys on how well my son is doing. We just got an Xray last week and the Drs said they couldn't see any obvious breaks in the skull. That means that it has healed like they hoped and realigned itself so that it isn't overlapping anymore. The Xray doesn't show as much detail as the cat scan did but they assured me that he is fine. They didn't want to do a Cat Scan because of the radiation and said they would only do it if the xray looked suspicious. Since the Xray looked good he is able to go back to normal. He can ride his bike, go out in the boat and even go mudding!! He is a happy little boy. He can not wait to go out in the mud in his daddy's truck. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers while we were going through all of this.
Tracy
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 05-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Miss Foxy

Glad to hear this!
Old 05-12-2009, 05:41 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Tracy
Good News!!!!!!