Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Cool and I apologize for being crazy.. LOL.
pfft women
Old 05-05-2009, 06:32 PM
maxumII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You actually are over analyzing and watch your mouth when you talk about Matt on his forum.

All you new comers come in like you know something about Matt and his training, His last few fights went down with special circumstance THAT IS ALL.

Matt is training HARD for this fight.

Don't be surprised if he throws Serra over the cage.
Easy there crisco!! I have the same join date as you and I'm a newcomer? I know, I know, the server change over.

Special circumstances, really? Now you're making excuses. TA being overweight maybe, but the other one?

Matt is the HARDEST working fighter in the sport whether it's training for a fight or otherwise. You don't need to convince me of that.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Krupp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I agree Matt is a good striker but he is not one of the top strikers in the div. Some people seem to think that in order to be a good striker you have to be on of the best in the div and this is not true.
Believe me, guys, I know he ain't one of the best, and he doesn't need to be...I'm just saying that it would be a good strategy that would throw all of his critics (Serra included) off completely. That's all I'm saying.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Even if he was the best striker it wouldn't hurt to improve! Mat is a great fighter who successfully defended the title multiple times. If Mat stays in MMA I want him to get back to winning. I personally think Mat has the ability to do just that. However if EVERYTHING ever said about him was how great he is a yes man thing it will do him no good. I ain't saying he should consult any of us concerning his training but if any of us has an Idea that we think may HELP him I don't see the harm in posting it. Then it's completely up to Mat to decide if he likes the idea or not. For all we know he may already be doing or thinking the same thing we are. Or he may decide its crazy and ignore it! I believe he's smart enough to know the difference between somebody wanting to help and an insult!