Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

View Poll Results: For or against Death Penalty?
Yes 22 88.00%
No 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2009, 01:01 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Talking to yourself, Buzzard?
Old 05-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Talking to yourself, Buzzard?
Figured you wouldn't take the challenge.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Your lame attempt to read my mind makes me chuckle.

you should have said chortle.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:41 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Buzzard, I already responded to your last diatribe last night, if you want to respond to those points that is fine, otherwise I have lost interest in engaging in this debate with you. You claim you are here to ask questions and learn, but all you do is criticize the Christians that are here and rattle off liberal talking points. Then when you say something ignorant you act like you did nothing wrong.

You are posting links from ONE site, a site that obviously has an ANTI DP view. If you and the others can find some links that are not from that site to start making your point, I will stop bringing it up. It's not a total condemnation of the information, but rather a condemnation of your lack of fairness in assessment of the facts. You act as if you don't fall into any category, but yet to you play to the liberal talking points in almost every single post you make. If you don't like the perception you are getting, maybe you should change your method of delivery.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
you should have said chortle.
I'm a little slow on my UKspeak.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Buzzard, I already responded to your last diatribe last night, if you want to respond to those points that is fine, otherwise I have lost interest in engaging in this debate with you. You claim you are here to ask questions and learn, but all you do is criticize the Christians that are here and rattle off liberal talking points. Then when you say something ignorant you act like you did nothing wrong.

Really, all I do is criticize Christians? Why do you feel the need to lie? There have been many worse things said on this forum that you seem to be ok with. I guess it is ok with you as long as you like the messenger.

You are posting links from ONE site, a site that obviously has an ANTI DP view. If you and the others can find some links that are not from that site to start making your point, I will stop bringing it up. It's not a total condemnation of the information, but rather a condemnation of your lack of fairness in assessment of the facts.

If you don't like the site, find another and link me to it. How is my assessment of the facts unfair? Do your own legwork and quit whining, because that is what it sounds like. The site is a site with information about the death penalty. If you feel that you can debunk the information there, go for it. I will gladly accept and read through your research if you will actually do some.

You act as if you don't fall into any category, but yet to you play to the liberal talking points in almost every single post you make. If you don't like the perception you are getting, maybe you should change your method of delivery.

It really doesn't matter what label you wish to place on me, as I look at each issue individually. Some issues I side with conservative views, while others I may side with libertarians. Yet again others I may hold a centrist or other view. It just so happens the last few threads I have replied to I have differing opinions than you, and you wish to conveniently label me. I get the point that you don't like liberal views, unless they favor your party or are in agreement with you. I'm not going to change for you, so either accept my views for what they are, or don't. It doesn't bother me if you choose not to respond, as I will still post accordingly.
Enjoy your evening, it's time for hockey.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:32 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
I'm a little slow on my UKspeak.
Dave loves "chortle" LOL
Old 05-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

I think I'm going to officially retire from this thread. After arguing constitutional law all semester, writing a paper on capital punishment, and now re-reading Supreme Court cases to prepare for Thursday's exam, I'm burnt out.

If you like, Buzzard, I'll even let you count this one as a win for you.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:49 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Enjoy your evening, it's time for hockey.
Here is the last response I gave you on this issue that you missed.
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=81

You have been posting here for a long time, and you had a different name before. I have rarely agreed with you on anything that has to do with religion or politics. So, it's not just a couple threads. Sorry, but you always seem to have snotty attitude about topics like this, and it always seems like you step over the line when it comes up.

May God Bless You. I am retiring from this thread also.