Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
We can also rob the pirates after we've slain them. That should provide enough loot to pay our medical bills. Next weekend is good for me. I'll start calling some freight companies and see who wants to hire us.
Ok.

Tell them I want 2 L85A1's incase one breaks and 5000 rounds of ammo. The Royal Commando's have the right idea with this gun.

I also want a wide range of martial arts weapons incase my unarmed skills are not enough(which they will be enough but I like swords)

And some scantly clad hot womenz incase the pirates are too afraid to confront us(which they probably will) we will need something to do.

What are you going to ask for?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 PM
County Mike

I also want several scantily clad hot women to keep us entertained between attacks. They could even be heavily clad. As long as they're willing to get unclad when the time is right.

For weapons I would like a sniper rifle so we can just pick off the Pirate captain from long range. Also an M16. A 12-gauge shotgun and lots of clay pigeons for target practice. Plenty of ammo. Finally, I would like a cannon. It would be so cool to fire a cannon at a pirate ship.
I also want a bow, arrows and some ninja throwing stars so I can work on my silent assasin skills.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Crisco

Quote:
I also want several scantily clad hot women to keep us entertained between attacks. They could even be heavily clad. As long as they're willing to get unclad when the time is right.

For weapons I would like a sniper rifle so we can just pick off the Pirate captain from long range. Also an M16. A 12-gauge shotgun and lots of clay pigeons for target practice. Plenty of ammo. Finally, I would like a cannon. It would be so cool to fire a cannon at a pirate ship.
I also want a bow, arrows and some ninja throwing stars so I can work on my silent assasin skills.
I can't believe I forgot the cannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Crisco

double post sorry
Old 04-15-2009, 07:48 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:

Hey, be careful when you ask for that shotgun. If you're not specific enough, you'll get the shaft. Make sure you ask for the best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKIZauSf5s
Old 04-15-2009, 08:14 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Here's the 2nd video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPWKs7_KxY&NR=1
Old 04-15-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

From what I saw on CNN, the pirates are getting cocky, even opening the challenge to the U.S. LOL, we have subs, they have ships, it's going to be like the Germans invading France.