Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default Pineapple

So as a treat I decided to buy a pinapple, because they were also on special offer.

I sorta cut it into chunks...You havent really lived until you've eaten fresh pineapple...its feels like plastic, but sink your teeth into it and it dissolves into juice.

Only thing is...I never realized pineapple was HOT...hot like a curry is hot

So I looked it up...and guess what...it gives you acid burns...

Are they especially nutritious...coz I really enjoyed it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
So as a treat I decided to buy a pinapple, because they were also on special offer.

I sorta cut it into chunks...You havent really lived until you've eaten fresh pineapple...its feels like plastic, but sink your teeth into it and it dissolves into juice.

Only thing is...I never realized pineapple was HOT...hot like a curry is hot

So I looked it up...and guess what...it gives you acid burns...

Are they especially nutritious...coz I really enjoyed it.

EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


It's awesome for you. Eat every piece of fruit and vegetable you can.

No one ever got fat eating Fruits and Veggies Dave.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
So as a treat I decided to buy a pinapple, because they were also on special offer.

I sorta cut it into chunks...You havent really lived until you've eaten fresh pineapple...its feels like plastic, but sink your teeth into it and it dissolves into juice.

Only thing is...I never realized pineapple was HOT...hot like a curry is hot

So I looked it up...and guess what...it gives you acid burns...

Are they especially nutritious...coz I really enjoyed it.
Don't eat too much piņa (spanish for pineapple) your tongue might start itching or feeling weird..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Don't eat too much piņa (spanish for pineapple) your tongue might start itching or feeling weird..
dirty girl.

Pinga is a bad word and there will be no eating of it. Unless there is no biting involved an Dave is forbidden to do it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
dirty girl.

Pinga is a bad word and there will be no eating of it. Unless there is no biting involved an Dave is forbidden to do it.
Wait hold up... Your mind is in the gutter I typed PINA...lol.... That is the spanish word= pineapple.. You need a cold shower Cris!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Moose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dave, it is really high in sugar. And yes, I've gotten the mouth burn from the pineapple. Sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


It's awesome for you. Eat every piece of fruit and vegetable you can.

No one ever got fat eating Fruits and Veggies Dave.
I'm eating a mulch I made out of potatoes and carrots at the moment
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I'm eating a mulch I made out of potatoes and carrots at the moment
Brits... ugh
Reply With Quote