Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Yeah, and then that kid won the next round. Pretty f'ed up for the guy who dominated that first round.
Well isnt it strange how the guy who won was the guy with the brain aneyerism? Dana Whites Favourite who reapplied after the second season! I dont mean to be harsh...but why should he be given special treatment to get into the house for recovering from an injury!

Sorry but Mazzagati just acted SO politically it was unbelievable...TWO mins of unanswered Ground and Pound...and the best he can do is warn Lowe about blows to the back of the head??

I'm dissapointed in TUF...WTF happened to Bisping??? how come the Americans got to view the British Trails...and the British DID NOT get to see the American??? so....Bisping knows NOTHING about the Americans...and Dan Henderson knows everything about the British...and yes...he was taking notes...

So already the UK is at a dissadvantage!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:12 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Well isnt it strange how the guy who won was the guy with the brain aneyerism? Dana Whites Favourite who reapplied after the second season! I dont mean to be harsh...but why should he be given special treatment to get into the house for recovering from an injury!

Sorry but Mazzagati just acted SO politically it was unbelievable...TWO mins of unanswered Ground and Pound...and the best he can do is warn Lowe about blows to the back of the head??

I'm dissapointed in TUF...WTF happened to Bisping??? how come the Americans got to view the British Trails...and the British DID NOT get to see the American??? so....Bisping knows NOTHING about the Americans...and Dan Henderson knows everything about the British...and yes...he was taking notes...

So already the UK is at a dissadvantage!
Yeah, that was just wrong on so many points. It's great he's back on the show, but IMO, he didn't earn it by getting pounded in the fetal position for 2 minutes.

I'm sure Bisping had the option to go to the Americans' matches, but maybe decided not to for some reason.

From the way it looks, the Brits are going to kill the Americans anyways. Even the ones who didn't make the show are WAY more prepared than the American fighters. It happens every season on TUF, but didn't see that with the Brits. I know it's a small population, but it seems that Brits have a more disciplined work ethic than Americans - at least maybe when it comes to combat sports. Of course, if one were to look at Ricky Hatton, his drinking would come to mind, lol
Old 04-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Yeah, that was just wrong on so many points. It's great he's back on the show, but IMO, he didn't earn it by getting pounded in the fetal position for 2 minutes.

1)I'm sure Bisping had the option to go to the Americans' matches, but maybe decided not to for some reason.

2)From the way it looks, the Brits are going to kill the Americans anyways. Even the ones who didn't make the show are WAY more prepared than the American fighters. It happens every season on TUF, but didn't see that with the Brits. I know it's a small population, but it seems that Brits have a more disciplined work ethic than Americans - at least maybe when it comes to combat sports. Of course, if one were to look at Ricky Hatton, his drinking would come to mind, lol
1) If that be the case, he's even more stupid then he looks

2) See I'm not falling for that trick...the editors made it look like the Americans were a load of dumbasses...but thats only because they made a spectical out of the guy who fainted, the guy who got herpes, and the guy who didnt make weight. Two were dismissed...so they dont even count...after the guy who fainted...what else made it look like the Americans were any worse then the British...

If you ask me...you had a winner with Mr Lowe...who Mazzagati sacrificed on demand to a guy with a brain issue...I'm not even sure a guy whose had brain surgery should EVER be fighting again
Old 04-13-2009, 11:19 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorlion
even better than my previous post. Heres all 8 of the UK team proudly displaying colours [yes there is a U in it ;)]

now which one was a bit pudgy???

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...7771330&ref=nf
The redhead who's covered up in the flag. Maybe not pudgy, but I'd call him soft. He did know how to fight though.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
1) If that be the case, he's even more stupid then he looks

2) See I'm not falling for that trick...the editors made it look like the Americans were a load of dumbasses...but thats only because they made a spectical out of the guy who fainted, the guy who got herpes, and the guy who didnt make weight. Two were dismissed...so they dont even count...after the guy who fainted...what else made it look like the Americans were any worse then the British...

If you ask me...you had a winner with Mr Lowe...who Mazzagati sacrificed on demand to a guy with a brain issue...I'm not even sure a guy whose had brain surgery should EVER be fighting again
Well, even if you ignore what the editors showed, the overall quality of the fights from the Brits was much more impressive than the Americans. I think David Faulkner is going to kill everybody in the WW division.

I think so too. You could tell from looking at his body style that he's a VERY powerful wrestler. He whooped that dude's ass in the 1st round and got raped when they didn't stop the fight - it was even more pathetic than when James Thompson had Kimbo on the ground for 90 seconds with the G&P and not stopping the fight. I hope to see Lowe again real soon.

Well, Rocky had brain damage after fighting Drago and still managed to whoop Tommy Gunn's ass
Old 04-13-2009, 09:39 PM
warriorlion

Quote:
Well, Rocky had brain damage after fighting Drago and still managed to whoop Tommy Gunn's ass
and still managed a decision in yet another film!!!!