Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Do you find me indimidating
Anything but. I find you obnoxious and semi-illiterate. I have a hard time with taking things you say seriously because if you still have no grasp of your language and how to spell, I question whether you have grasped other things that you have learned. You are not a true Englishman if you can't even use your own native tongue with proficiency in both the written and oral manner.

Quote:
What are you frightened of in engaging me. Frightened I might present you with something you dare not believe. You asked a question about the Tree of the Knowledge of Goodness and Evil...and I answered it.
Frightened? You give yourself too much credit. Do you even know what I asked and in what context I asked the question? From your answer, you haven't the slightest clue. If you wish to engage in more conversation, do it in PM. I don't wish to offend the entire forum. I really don't care much if I offend you now.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Anything but. I find you obnoxious and semi-illiterate. I have a hard time with taking things you say seriously because if you still have no grasp of your language and how to spell, I question whether you have grasped other things that you have learned. You are not a true Englishman if you can't even use your own native tongue with proficiency in both the written and oral manner.

Frightened? You give yourself too much credit. Do you even know what I asked and in what context I asked the question? From your answer, you haven't the slightest clue. If you wish to engage in more conversation, do it in PM. I don't wish to offend the entire forum. I really don't care much if I offend you now.
I know Dave spells differently than some of us, but he isnt a bad guy at all. Give him a chance.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
that civil union is referred to as marriage ... and that is what gays are being granted ... the law does not mean that a church or synogogue or temple will be forced to "marry" to same sex individuals ... it is stating that gays will be allowed to marry in courts ...
Not in England.

Because the State is connected to The Church by Endorsment of Anglicanism.

This means that in a Church of England marriage, no member of Law is needed to make the civil part of the contract happen. There is no need for a registrar, the Priests carry the legal authority to make a marriage a Civil Contract also.

This means they essentially arent any different then a court. Homosexuals dont want to be civil partnered in court...thats been open to them for AGES...nope...we are probably talking about the religious.

btw...the only real people to take it up in England were two homosexuals priests :laugh:
Old 04-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
1)Anything but. I find you obnoxious and semi-illiterate. I have a hard time with taking things you say seriously because if you still have no grasp of your language and how to spell, I question whether you have grasped other things that you have learned. You are not a true Englishman if you can't even use your own native tongue with proficiency in both the written and oral manner.

2) Frightened? You give yourself too much credit. Do you even know what I asked and in what context I asked the question? From your answer, you haven't the slightest clue. If you wish to engage in more conversation, do it in PM. I don't wish to offend the entire forum. I really don't care much if I offend you now.
1) Really? then why to you attack me and my character? your very defensive for someone who claims they arent intimidated What would you know about English people?? You dont seem to understand your own countries heratage.

2) Did you listen to what I said before? I have absolutely no intention of continuing anything with you in PM. I will continue to partake in this debate. I will continue to voice my thoughts...just like you voice yours. If you embariss yourself infront of the Forum, that will just show you lacking in self discipline.

Now STOP avoiding the Question

HOW do you know what is Right and Wrong? How do you distinguish the difference?

Last edited by Tyburn; 04-07-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:17 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Not in England.

Because the State is connected to The Church by Endorsment of Anglicanism.

This means that in a Church of England marriage, no member of Law is needed to make the civil part of the contract happen. There is no need for a registrar, the Priests carry the legal authority to make a marriage a Civil Contract also.

This means they essentially arent any different then a court. Homosexuals dont want to be civil partnered in court...thats been open to them for AGES...nope...we are probably talking about the religious.

btw...the only real people to take it up in England were two homosexuals priests :laugh:
well, that is what i thought that is ... is gay marriages in court ... if it is essentially being forced on religions to also recognize and perform them, then I don't agree with it ... but if it is just saying that homosexuals can go in front of a court and judge and get married, i don't see the big deal ...