Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-03-2009, 04:33 PM
County Mike

Sharia Muslims? Screw those faggoty bitches!
Old 04-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Sharia Muslims? Screw those faggoty bitches!
+1

I'm with you. This is the first time I've ever considered that I would leave the U.S. I've been true blue since I was born but this is quickly turning into another country that I just don't know anymore...
That people like THIS are even being considered is what drives me crazy.

I will never EVER live under Sharia law even if I have to go down fighting.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:24 PM
atomdanger

I don't really see any of this stuff going on.

freedom of speech
freedom of religion
freedom of the press
equal rights for women
women's right to vote
women's ability to drive a car
Old 04-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
I don't really see any of this stuff going on.

freedom of speech
freedom of religion
freedom of the press
equal rights for women
women's right to vote
women's ability to drive a car
clarify that statement before I start typing any further please.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You are all ready 2 get gangsta!! Hehe!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
You are all ready 2 get gangsta!! Hehe!!!
Sometimes you need too... People need a reality check.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
The White House's nominee for State Department Legal Advisor, Harold Ko, has a history of supporting Muslim Sharia Law and wouldn't have a problem incorporating these laws into the American legal system.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...istId=playlist

So under Muslim Sharia Law we could forget about:
freedom of speech
freedom of religion
freedom of the press
equal rights for women
women's right to vote
women ability to drive a car

Husbands are also allowed to beat and even kill their wives and children under Sharia Law. Women are not allowed to walk in front of or alongside a man, they must always walk behind. Women also cannot speak to a man unless spoken to, eat at the same table as a man, and must always cover their faces and entire bodies while in public.

Yeah, we really want a guy who sympathetic to these laws in the White House as a legal advisor. Have the liberals completely lost their minds?
People wanted change and now they might get it.

I would hope and pray to God this doesn't happen. Hello Civil War part 2. This would not only be slap to our rights now, but also to the brave women and men who fought for women's rights back in the day. The feminsts of the older days would be rolling in their graves if they read this.

I'm going to have to work on getting a passport and hello Canada. I wouldn't mind Texas, but my family as a whole wouldn't mesh there.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
The White House's nominee for State Department Legal Advisor, Harold Ko, has a history of supporting Muslim Sharia Law and wouldn't have a problem incorporating these laws into the American legal system.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...istId=playlist

So under Muslim Sharia Law we could forget about:
freedom of speech
freedom of religion
freedom of the press
equal rights for women
women's right to vote
women ability to drive a car

Husbands are also allowed to beat and even kill their wives and children under Sharia Law. Women are not allowed to walk in front of or alongside a man, they must always walk behind. Women also cannot speak to a man unless spoken to, eat at the same table as a man, and must always cover their faces and entire bodies while in public.

Yeah, we really want a guy who sympathetic to these laws in the White House as a legal advisor. Have the liberals completely lost their minds?
He will probably want to impose the sections of Sharia which are about marriage and civility, and apply them to the Islamic people in your country.

Thats what they are trying to do in England...so you dont need to worry about your little list...YET...but...it might come in a few decades with growth if your not careful.

Tiz a worry
Old 04-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
it very much depends WHICH section of Sharia he wants to implement, and WHO he wants to implement it on.

In England they only want to introduce the section that governs management of mariage and devorce, and its only to be governed ON Islamic people.

Now ive watched the video, and this Woman is talking about other sections of Sharia...so it honnestly depends what they want to implement and who they want to implement it on.

The problem is, that if ANY of it gets in...it might be a bit like chickweed...it might morph and it might grow. so before you get all revolutionary, get scholarly in your learning, so you KNOW. There is one reason why Sharia can never be fully implemented in the US....like Anglicanism...its a STATE SPONCERED RELIGIOUS SYSTEM...you would have to have Islam as your national religion, and then Sharia would pretty much be your rule book for everyday justice.

the part of Sharia you never want to unearth is the discipline surounding crime and punishment.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:15 PM
rearnakedchoke

well, i doubt this would ever happen, but you'll have to just wait and see ......