Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Dana never said, "I hate gay homo faggot queers, they are a plaque of sub humans and should all be killed" He also didn't say, "Hey! Impressionable youth! You should hate gays!" He also didn't say, "Women shouldn't be paid as much as men and are statistically stupider, smellier and are carriers of cooties."

He didn't say that, he didn't mean it and he probably doesn't think it, but the point is, he is the president and partial owner of the UFC, and you can't do stuff like that. Clearly UFC's PR group agrees because they took the video down.
Thats the problem in my eyes why cant he be himself instead of having to walk on eggshells for fear of offending someone. Certain orgs tweek things to better themselves. Just like the NAACP im sorry when you have "black only" schools that my kids have no chance of getting in and don't call yourself racist, but sue police over racial profiling thats where I draw the line. Most of us have our own prejudices its just how open/closed we are that differentiates us. I admit I use the word fag sometimes, but its not to insult a man on man.