Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-31-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
I'm SORRY for saying that. I didn't mean it is MYSELF saying that, but as Bisping because on the show he basically treated him that way (talking behind his back like he was stupid etc)

My own brother is deaf, just like Hamil, and that's how many kids at school treated him. Sorry it came off the wrong way bad choice of words on my end.
Worst excuse ever...
Why did you put the if you didn't realize what you were saying was inappropriate.

I think Vera's key to success is to utilize the Rich Franklin strat. Vera's kicks are vicious.

[
Old 03-31-2009, 02:18 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
I know, I think he should have to return straight away to 205 and face Hamil...I believe Bisping knew he lost that fight and wanted to duck outta there rather than lose another fight to the retard (pardon my language)
Your an idiot dude.. He aint a retard my kids use better terms when speaking of someone who is hearing impaired its called DEAF. Do us all a favor and learn some manners. I know you already apologized, but I had to go back in an edit this so I guess your not too much of an idiot just be careful what you say regarding physical, mental, and emotional differences . Peace!

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 03-31-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Your an idiot dude.. He aint a retard my kids use better terms when speaking of someone who is hearing impaired its called DEAF. Do us all a favor and learn some manners. I know you already apologized, but I had to go back in an edit this so I guess your not too much of an idiot just be careful what you say regarding physical, mental, and emotional differences . Peace!
Uhh...sorry again, poor choice of keyboard type. I understand why people got upset, like I said I meant it from Bispings perspective. Living with a deaf brother (who resembles Hamil as well) I know the type. He's been ridiculed his whole life by certain members of society, people who remind me distinctly of Bisping from the TUF show, which is why I bloody hate him.

OP: sorry about the re-directing of this thread.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:53 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Uhh...sorry again, poor choice of keyboard type. I understand why people got upset, like I said I meant it from Bispings perspective. Living with a deaf brother (who resembles Hamil as well) I know the type. He's been ridiculed his whole life by certain members of society, people who remind me distinctly of Bisping from the TUF show, which is why I bloody hate him.

OP: sorry about the re-directing of this thread.
No worries and your a better man in my eyes for acknowledging your bad choice of words. I too should apologize for extending the idiot word
Old 03-31-2009, 03:30 PM
CAVEMAN

I predict that every time Vera throws one of those kicks, he will be going down!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Chuck

Quote:
I'm SORRY for saying that. I didn't mean it is MYSELF saying that, but as Bisping because on the show he basically treated him that way (talking behind his back like he was stupid etc)

My own brother is deaf, just like Hamil, and that's how many kids at school treated him. Sorry it came off the wrong way bad choice of words on my end.
Sounds like some BS to me to be honest....