Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 03-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newpowersoul
I'm new here too and have only been reading through trying to catch up on where the board is at. Seems like a pretty dedicated group and i am happy to get involved. In addition to that, I am just really happy that I fould the place that has all of the answers.
- Mike
welcome to you also
Old 03-15-2009, 12:25 AM
newpowersoul

ah thank you so kindly ....seems like a lot of folks here are gonna make the trip to see Matt fight in may...wish i could do it...I like that photo with the matt hughes forum shirts....any other custom shirts out there, hughes related...
Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newpowersoul
ah thank you so kindly ....seems like a lot of folks here are gonna make the trip to see Matt fight in may...wish i could do it...I like that photo with the matt hughes forum shirts....any other custom shirts out there, hughes related...
I wish I could visit myself. But being in England...i'm at a slight dissadvantage

However, recently, Mr Hughes did confirm to me that I was welcome to visit the HIT Squad on my Second United States Tour, which is kind of him. I met him October 2007 during my First United States Tour at his Home and on the farm. I also traveled and got to see him fight live at UFC85 in London 2008. Now I shall see him in His gym all being well later this year.

He's a very nice guy. I hope sometimes you can get to see him fight, its magnificent to watch, even if he doesnt win, its still amazing to watch him.

I dont know about the Forum custom shirts though I am trying to get a badge made for my Tour that reads "Tyburn" so Forum patrons can recognise me. I could just speak...sounding English I'd stick out like a sore thumb
Old 03-31-2009, 03:38 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Oh, we have all the answers here.

Welcome to the forums.
Yeah, what she said!