Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Hughes fanboy

I said anything is possible. Because....anyhing is possible in a fight.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:41 AM
que

serra is gonna get KTFO
Old 03-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
And like I said, it's not ony about percieved threats, it's about profits. If there were enough interest in this fight, the UFC has a goldmine of a backstory to justify it. The foundation has been laid, they would just need to build on it.

I think it would be cool to see Matt smuch Hallman myself! But alas, this is a waste of time in discussing isn't it
the thing is there is really no reason for the UFC to put this fight together. Fist off the UFC does not want Hallman, if they did he would be in the UFC. Second, the UFC gains nothing from this fight. If Hallman wins, who cares, he was 2-0 vs Matt 3-0 is not that big a deal. If Matt wins, who cares, he is still 1-2 vs Hallman and all his one win did was prove what everyone already knows (he is a better fighter now than Hallman is). This fight also does nothing for Matt. It does nothing to improve his legacy. In the end this fight is never going to happen because no one gets anything out of it.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:50 AM
Hughes fanboy

Yea, I can agree with that.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
what does matt have to gain by fighting a guy that beat him almost 10 years ago, Hallmans career fizzled, Matt's exploded....there is no reason matt should feel that he needs that fight to redeem himself, I think 9 belts is a good redeemer
HOLLA!! Very well put indeed. Come on Rip Van Hallman you must have been sleeping to know that Matts career did explode. Stop living in the past and put your money where your mouth is cause your gonna get taken straight to the bank $....