Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-28-2009, 03:39 PM
ufcfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Did they ask him what he was thinking when he got that huge penis tattooed on his chest?
Not picking on OP,but I liked to see what some of these guys did previously before MMA...See what their previous or current career is(say that as some do other jobs as well). I think we would be surprised at some of them for sure.
I like Brock more so now than I did when he was with the WWF/WWE,but u can't blame the man for making money. Did in the first couple UFC fights he show a little WWE in him? Sure,but if u've done something long enough its kindof inbreaded in your brain and becomes a reaction. He will learn( I hope) to quell that sideshow stuff or keep it to a minimal lets face alot of fighters do 'silly' celebrations...
WAR BROCK
Old 03-28-2009, 09:31 PM
CAVEMAN

Brock is a monster and is definitely improving his game, but I think Mir is going to pull it off again.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Chris F

I think Nog would have been a better match up. Mir is not going to have the ref to save him this time. But Nog would have beat Brock.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
but he still did fake wrestling. Call it "predetermined" and say "the injuries are real!" all you want, its still just a giant Soap Opera and silly dramatics.
You mean he's multi tallented? An ACTOR AND AN ATHLETE

That "silly giant soap opera and silly dramatics" has had more then fifty million viewers at one event. Its had more academia written about it then Boxing.

I suppose your the type who doesnt watch TV or go to the movies because all the drama is "fake"

Not that I like Brock Lesnar...but I did happen to write my Degree dissertation into Choreographed Violence.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I didn't realize you had to be an average fighter to become the UFC heavyweight champion.
You don't have to be an average fighter to become UFC HW champ... sometimes it just works out that way!

Like with Brock for instance
Old 03-29-2009, 07:03 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
You don't have to be an average fighter to become UFC HW champ... sometimes it just works out that way!

Like with Brock for instance
so if he isn't even an average fighter, what does that make Randy?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:00 PM

I disliked him greatly at the start but in fairness to him, he is showing the goods and seems a real genuine and normal fella even if he is abnormally large!

I still prefer other fighters and would like to think Randy could get him in a rematch, i think there are many dangers but he belongs and im beginninng to like him.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:57 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
so if he isn't even an average fighter, what does that make Randy?
Read what I posted again amigo.... I think you read it incorrectly....