Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default Forum members ... SOUND OFF!!

It was nice for new members to be able to go back and read about who it is they are posting with. Often I saw a new member have some nice dialog with one of the vets and the very next moment they were searching the "intro" section to learn a little bit about the person. Since they won't have that now .. all the vets tell a little bit about yourself in here!! SOUND OFF!!!

I'll start ... <clears throut>

Hi ... I'm Boomer. I was born in Illinois, raised in Texas and now live in Virginia. I'm 33 and have had a few careers in my short life. From 18 to 23 I worked in a church, then at 23 I joined the Marine Corps. I did one tour with the Corps, got out at 28 and landed a job working for the Federal Government. I've been to about 16 coutries in my life and love to travel and love watching both ametuer and professional MMA. As a matter of fact MMA is the only sport I have ever loved.

I saw UFC 52 live and became an instant Matt fan .... the more I found out about him, the more I liked the the guy and over the course of the past few years he's become a pretty good buddy. Actually I got a few good buddies from this site. ;)

Last edited by Boomer; 03-29-2009 at 09:42 AM.