Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-17-2009, 03:53 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
When we meet ask me to show you the scars... I have 4 scars on my right bicep from Jen's fingernails digging flesh out of my arm....

I had blood dripping from my elbow and a nurse saying "sir.... do you need to sit down???"

LOL
God knows what wrath would be placed upon you if you even thought about complaining about that also
Old 03-17-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
She really does look used up. It's a shame. I'm sure we could find some attractive photos of her if we looked hard enough into the history archives.

I wonder if having 6 pound twins is more difficult to deliver than having a single baby weighing almost 10 pounds. I would guess the 10 pounder would be a tougher delivery.

Crapping one orange would HAVE to be harder than crapping two limes. That's the closest I can come to an analogy for men.
I did see her biography and they had pictures of her when she first started out. She looked like a teenager. She was a real beauty. Now, you can definitely see her life on her face.

Oh, and from what my sister and her friends have said when they gave birth, it DID feel like it was coming out the other end.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
these are the few appropriate ones when she looks decent...want something different? go rent a movie

Not bad at all in that pic. Her glory years.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
In this day and age, it just doesnt matter how big or how many.....

http://www.cosmeticsurgery2.com/cs-f...menoplasty.htm

Michelle! There are BEFORE/AFTER pics on that website!!! Of VAGINOPLASTIES!!!! Eeeewwwwwwww
Old 03-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn
Michelle! There are BEFORE/AFTER pics on that website!!! Of VAGINOPLASTIES!!!! Eeeewwwwwwww

Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what made them look like that in the 1st place???? Dang it i went from laughing to gagging!!! I'd say they really did need to get them fixed if they looked like that. I also looked at some of the labia before/after. That was even groser.

Sorry back on topic now! She was hot in those two pictures. She looked much better with a little meat on her bones.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:56 PM
rearnakedchoke

Good for these two ... hopefully they end up happy together ... just can't wait for them to talk about parent career days, at least they only have to remember one job description

both my parents roll around with sweaty guys and take a pounding ...

Please don't ban me ..
Old 03-17-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Good for these two ... hopefully they end up happy together ... just can't wait for them to talk about parent career days, at least they only have to remember one job description

Please don't ban me ..

[
Old 03-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke

Please don't ban me ..
I lol'd.

and lol'd...

and lol'd...
Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I also read the delivery was really really super easy and she didnt feel a thing!
i heard they popped out as easy as when you try to hold onto a slippery fish with grease on your hands