Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-26-2009, 04:03 AM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I really think that who ever loses this fight might be done in the UFC. Chuck is getting old and like someone pointed out he has lost 3/4. Shogun is still young but he has not looked good in the UFC and unless he looks great in a loss I cant see Dana keeping him.
You're probably right. Shogun better fix his pathetic cardio.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:21 PM
rearnakedchoke

I am looking forward to this fight .. Rua looked bad against Coleman, but i think he won't really be gassed against Liddell .. Coleman was the bigger guy and when you get taken down, get up, get taken down, get up well that gasses you quick ... i think the fight will be standing most of the time and anyone can really KO the other .. Chuck with a big shot to start it all off and Shogun with a steady barrage ... should be good though
Old 01-26-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I really think that who ever loses this fight might be done in the UFC. Chuck is getting old and like someone pointed out he has lost 3/4. Shogun is still young but he has not looked good in the UFC and unless he looks great in a loss I cant see Dana keeping him.
Dana will NEVER get rid of Chuck. Simple as that. They have too long of a history and Chuck could be 0-10 and he'd still be the biggest draw for the general public.

[
Old 01-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Moose

They're getting their money outta Chuck and feeding him someone who hasn't been right in a long time.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 PM
bry241173

Shogun is going to get murdered. FACT!
That was so embarrasing for him & dana in the fight with coleman. Mark was clearly set up as a patsy, and 40 seconds more evasion he may have got a split decision. All hail shogun?? Not bloomin likely.
WAR CHUCK!!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I worry about Rua now
Old 01-26-2009, 10:16 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry241173
Shogun is going to get murdered. FACT!
That was so embarrasing for him & dana in the fight with coleman. Mark was clearly set up as a patsy, and 40 seconds more evasion he may have got a split decision. All hail shogun?? Not bloomin likely.
WAR CHUCK!!
how does one predict getting a split decision??? unless the score cards for each judge were made public ... oh well .. shogun will look better in this as he probalby won't get taken down which has sucked his power ... i do think his chances in this are about 40% as chuck's level has diminished over the last little while