Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-15-2009, 06:28 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR

Actually Croatia was fairly stabilized when I was there. There were still bullet holes in most of the building and the social classes were all screwed up. You'd see rich men in suits driving BMWs right past groups of bone-thin children begging for food. However, all of the violence was pretty well contained on the other side of the border.
Yeah, I've been to Chicago too.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Yeah, I've been to Chicago too.
Yeah, it's nice to know that Obama's decades of service as a "community organizer" have made a real difference in that city.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:39 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Miletich is Croatian by genetics, but not by geography. He was born and raised in the US; but he has been to visit Croatia. He was telling me once how beautiful it was, he obviously only went to the nice parts.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Miletich is Croatian by genetics, but not by geography. He was born and raised in the US; but he has been to visit Croatia. He was telling me once how beautiful it was, he obviously only went to the nice parts.

Actually Croatia was fairly stabilized when I was there. There were still bullet holes in most of the building and the social classes were all screwed up. You'd see rich men in suits driving BMWs right past groups of bone-thin children begging for food. However, all of the violence was pretty well contained on the other side of the border.
We call it Hereditary.

He's got Heratage in Croatia, but he is not Croation, unless he was born there...the exception being if his direct parents are natvies....then with the bloodline being so close to Croatia...yes...I suppose he is.

But look at the bone Structure of his face. I dont think its Eastern European. I'd have to meet him in person really, camera perspective can be ellusive...but I will hopefully meet him in person later this year
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Very cool pics Nate, thanks for sharing