Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I used to live in a small town in Missouri and in one of the neighboring towns, there was a man who shot himself through the mouth with a gun (not sure what type), but he survived. He looks, weird, to say the least.
That's one of those, "If you didn't think your life could get any worse, well you were wrong!" kind of situations.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
If a man gets impaled on chairs on my watch, let's just say I won't check for a pulse. I'll just call the authorities and tell them we have a jumper that's either DRT or DAO. They'll understand.
I dont think Charles knew what to do.

I'm not sure I would if I were floating around Church Floor and someone fell 90feet onto a set of Chairs.

Needless to say the guy was dead. The reconsecrated the Building. There are some places you shouldnt comitt suicide...INSIDE A CHURCH is one of them. But then in 2005 I went to interview for the position of Virger in York Minster

They had a vacancy when one of their Virgers threw himself from the West Tower right before Communion on a Sunday Morning
Old 03-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerstabber
You have a choice GET OVER IT OR GET OUT! Weak people get out. Strong people get thru it. Its nature! The only reason taking your own life is acceptable, Terminal illnes! The rest are just wussies takin easy street!
Answer this: What in this world is worth taking your own life?
Life is a terminal illness.

Why should you be allowed to die when you know the date is not far off? I mean...how does that change anything...your gonna die at the end of your life anyway.

THAT is avoiding something you cant control, by trying to control it. Rather then actually living through it....its just a selfish, and just another easy way out because you cant stand the pain...and want dignity in death...WTF death is not supposed to be dignified!!

Answer this...what is so good about living
Old 03-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I used to live in a small town in Missouri and in one of the neighboring towns, there was a man who shot himself through the mouth with a gun (not sure what type), but he survived. He looks, weird, to say the least.
same thing happend around here