Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 03-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46CnhS_Rgo

The bird room has been transformed for the finch breeding season!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-14-2014, 08:04 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46CnhS_Rgo

The bird room has been transformed for the finch breeding season!
Something for everyone, ranging from your high rent Trump Towers, mid-range Holiday Inn and then the slums.

How do you clean out the avery and do you have to be careful about inhaling airborne bird droppings (like when around dried mouse droppings)?

Who will care for your birds while you're in Rome?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Something for everyone, ranging from your high rent Trump Towers, mid-range Holiday Inn and then the slums.

How do you clean out the avery and do you have to be careful about inhaling airborne bird droppings (like when around dried mouse droppings)?

Who will care for your birds while you're in Rome?
If you scroll back up the page, the "Caring for my birds" videos should answer your questions on how/when the Avairy is cleaned.

When I am in Rome, noone will be around...I'm leaving them with tonnes of water and seed...and hoping they all make it...its only four days
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
If you scroll back up the page, the "Caring for my birds" videos should answer your questions on how/when the Avairy is cleaned.

When I am in Rome, noone will be around...I'm leaving them with tonnes of water and seed...and hoping they all make it...its only four days
Yes, I was just looking back and noticed you had posted "maintenance" of the Aviary a few pages back. I've missed quite a few updates this past year, I'll check them out.

Denise had me laughing, Ben too! I love that my namesake was "mother of an empire"!
__________________

Last edited by Bonnie; 03-15-2014 at 03:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Yes, I was just looking back and noticed you had posted "maintenance" of the Aviary a few pages back. I've missed quite a few updates this past year, I'll check them out.

Denise had me laughing, Ben too! I love that my namesake was "mother of an empire"!
The House of Pettis was the most prolific of all the Zebbies breeding pairs.

None remain now, but Bonnies Kids dominated the Granville Flock for two years
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G34VRo0p9yI what happened to one of my silver waxbills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDGwom6j0fY see inside the nests of the zebra finches and the live chick from Beryl!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOT_880hLY

Baby birds!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUUek4XB9NY my birds were not forgotten this easter...they got some treats aswell
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xop6KeXrWq0

Beverly and Lamas have a chick that looks like it will probably reach maturity
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-25-2014, 03:57 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Qd4zaTLMc

Baby birds update
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.