Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-10-2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Yeah… that's not really what happened.
I am curious to know how it really went down .. all i have to go on is the video blog!!!!

but i guess that ain't gonna happen ...
Old 01-10-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
I am curious to know how it really went down .. all i have to go on is the video blog!!!!

but i guess that ain't gonna happen ...
I'm guess'n you're right!
Old 01-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Yeah… that's not really what happened.

Thats exactly what happened.

Course I also remember it cooinciding with Preach specifically petitioning you because I locked some thread of his...if thats what you think it was about..But you absolutely threatened me, because thats about the ONLY way you would ever have gotten my to abandon the help that Parmenidies was giving me at the time.

Re-inforced, Mr Rosario, by the fact the same thing happened twice more. Not only did you make it clear to me what I outlined, you did exactly the same over the Iraq War, and Exactly the same over the Gun Control issue.

I think your a good man, but you dont take someone in the party speaking anything but the party line, so to speak. You'd make a super Parliamentary Whip Most of this people, is long, long under the bridge...BUT, this is why I dont tollerate Nate on homosexuality, preaching, comanding, condemning...any of it.

So long as he stays clear of homosexuality, and I keep clear of the Iraq War, all is well.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:45 PM

Old 01-10-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
What do you see differently? Do you think it is okay for us to say who is going to heaven and who won't?
I think this has been covered already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
You see, as per usual...what you all forget is that GOD just sees Sin and Perfection.
Wow! Arrogant, assumptive and wrong all in just one sentence. Impressive Dave.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thats exactly what happened.

Course I also remember it cooinciding with Preach specifically petitioning you because I locked some thread of his...if thats what you think it was about..But you absolutely threatened me, because thats about the ONLY way you would ever have gotten my to abandon the help that Parmenidies was giving me at the time.

Re-inforced, Mr Rosario, by the fact the same thing happened twice more. Not only did you make it clear to me what I outlined, you did exactly the same over the Iraq War, and Exactly the same over the Gun Control issue.

I think your a good man, but you dont take someone in the party speaking anything but the party line, so to speak. You'd make a super Parliamentary Whip Most of this people, is long, long under the bridge...BUT, this is why I dont tollerate Nate on homosexuality, preaching, comanding, condemning...any of it.

So long as he stays clear of homosexuality, and I keep clear of the Iraq War, all is well.
Are we talking about the thing where you try to turn every thread into your own personal therapy session? Kind of like how you are trying to make this entire thread about you? That's simply not something that I was going to continue to allow while you were a moderator on this site. This is not dave-duff.com, it's matt-hughes.com. I was willing to look the other way for a while there, but it eventually became clear that you love the attention you get by playing to people's sympathy and getting them to feel sorry for you.

Also, I know for a fact that I never threatened you. That is a lie that borders on libel. That kind of comment just convinces me that you live in some sort of persecution-complex fantasyland.

Quote:
BUT, this is why I dont tollerate Nate on homosexuality, preaching, comanding, condemning...any of it.
Well, it's a good thing I don't need your permission then, isn't it?

Everything I believe about homosexuality comes directly from the Bible. That is the inerrant and infallible standard that you and I are both held to as Christians. If you don't like that standard don't complain to me, because I didn't create it. Take it up with GOD.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Stump Rules!

All this fighting....wow, all the good Mods are gone

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-11-2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Are we talking about the thing where you try to turn every thread into your own personal therapy session? Kind of like how you are trying to make this entire thread about you? That's simply not something that I was going to continue to allow while you were a moderator on this site. This is not dave-duff.com, it's matt-hughes.com. I was willing to look the other way for a while there, but it eventually became clear that you love the attention you get by playing to people's sympathy and getting them to feel sorry for you.

Also, I know for a fact that I never threatened you. That is a lie that borders on libel. That kind of comment just convinces me that you live in some sort of persecution-complex fantasyland.

Well, it's a good thing I don't need your permission then, isn't it?

Everything I believe about homosexuality comes directly from the Bible. That is the inerrant and infallible standard that you and I are both held to as Christians. If you don't like that standard don't complain to me, because I didn't create it. Take it up with GOD.
I like it...make a great t-shirt!
Old 01-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I think this has been covered already.

Wow! Arrogant, assumptive and wrong all in just one sentence. Impressive Dave.
No, its true. If the wages of sin, any sin, in the eyes of GOD is death, then the only thing that is "good enough" is perfection. "Be Holy, for I Am Holy" is something he says a lot in the old testament. We CAN NOT be Holy, and only Holy will do.

Thats why we need Saving, and why we stand no chance alone.

Therefore from a Judgement point of view. Your either Sinful or Perfect. This is why noone can pass positively through Judgement without Christ having effectively relieved the person of the due sentance of death.

...and actually, when talking about sin...a lot of people do seem to forget that we all fall short of perfection, and so to rattle on about whose sin is the worse and things like that is a nonsence.

Unless of course you or Nathan is perfect. This is why when we tell people about sin, we should explain it, using this truth, rather then simply condemning. All basically stand condemned, but not all will suffer the penalty for that sin...and the reason thats the case IS the Gospel and why Christ is so important...that reason is the most important thing to remember in the universe.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Also, I know for a fact that I never threatened you. That is a lie that borders on libel.
So do tell me... Did you or did you not threaten to kick me off the Moderating team if I didnt stop talking about homosexuality?

If the answer to that is Yes...then I await your Apology for the lie emboldened in your quote

If the answer to that is No then I would still be C-Section Moderator now..and that hasnt been the case since the end of 2007