Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
perhaps your unforgettable

Eh, I know I'm not that cool.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 12-19-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Haven't read the thread, but this fight is awesome. Robbie deserves it, and Hendricks definitely deserves it.

GSP can ride off into the sunset and watch hockey games while drinking maple syrup. May the best man win.
hey .. we don't drink maple syrup .. we put it on our canadian bacon (whatever that is) ... we drink beer! and whiskey (from everywhere) and vodka .. and rum ..

oh, and don't worry .. gsp will be back in a year to get his title back .. one or two fights and he'll earn a title shot .. if he doesn't come back .. well, still one of the goats ...

oh, and good to have ya back bro ..
Old 12-19-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
hey .. we don't drink maple syrup .. we put it on our canadian bacon (whatever that is) ... we drink beer! and whiskey (from everywhere) and vodka .. and rum ..

oh, and don't worry .. gsp will be back in a year to get his title back .. one or two fights and he'll earn a title shot .. if he doesn't come back .. well, still one of the goats ...

oh, and good to have ya back bro ..
Do you know...what was GSP's contract with the UFC...did he have any fights left or was it completed with the Hendricks fight? I really wish he would have or could have given Hendricks the rematch, the way things went down, it just feels like things were left "untidy".

I like Robbie and Johny and look forward to a great fight.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Do you know...what was GSP's contract with the UFC...did he have any fights left or was it completed with the Hendricks fight? I really wish he would have or could have given Hendricks the rematch, the way things went down, it just feels like things were left "untidy".

I like Robbie and Johny and look forward to a great fight.
i don't know how it works, but there is a champ clause in ufc contracts that even if your contract runs out, you still have a contract for another fight as long as you remain champion .. so gsp if he comes back will have a fight ... maybe more ... but he can't go fight anywhere else

i think the title fight will be great ... i am pulling for robbie, but it will be a tough fight ...