Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2013, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Chris F View Post
Well he is more news. The were in a sever car wreck Friday. He is fine my daughter was hurt pretty bad. her arm had to be stiched up from her elbow to her pinky. My gut tells me he was on his phone we he wrecked the car into a stone highway wall. Well he is not doing a good job taking care of her. He is staying up all night playing games and hanging out with friends but feel to bad to go to work. Needless to say he has ALOT of growing up to do.

Your prayers are always appreciated.
I have seen a lot of young pregnant women in situations similar to this. Usually, though not always, the young woman grows up after having the baby and ends up realizing that baby daddy will never be a responsible, helpful parent. The resentment builds and she eventually leaves. My advice, make sure she knows that she has an escape option available to her and that you still love her. That does not mean giving in to letting her be wild and disregard your house rules, but it does mean forgiving when the time comes and helping her be safe along with your grandchild. I'll continue praying for the situation. I hope it all works out for the best and that she sees the light sooner rather than later. Please continue to keep us posted. We do care on this website even if we argue politics and religion until we're blue in the face.

~Amy

My son made this for me: