Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 11-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Hailey's Dad

There's a lot being said now that the girlfriend lied about it. She used specific language while on the 911 call to make it seem like he was threatening her. In reality, he was trying to break up with her. First she lied about being pregnant but when that didn't work she pulled this stunt.

We'll see what the truth is but dude is seriously finding himself in bad situations. Not sure if put himself in them or not.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Stump Rules!

I think this guy bit off more then he could chew ( that's why he ended up with injuries himself) when he was hunting down that black kid and bottom line, he shot him unnecessarily and the kid died.
Since he's been out of jail I think he's living with the demons of his mistakes and he's doomed to live the rest of his life just as he's living right now until he makes things right.
And seriously, what a stupid girl for getting hooked up with that fat mess at this time in his life He has got to be one of the most unattractive men on the planet right now and I mean by his life and his looks

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 11-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
He may be making some bad decisions now, but I still think he was justified in shooting Trayvon.
I agree with this. I think he has some sort of PTSD and needs to get away from everything and settle into some counselling or he'll end up in prison.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 11-22-2013, 12:24 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
I think this guy bit off more then he could chew ( that's why he ended up with injuries himself) when he was hunting down that black kid and bottom line, he shot him unnecessarily and the kid died.
Since he's been out of jail I think he's living with the demons of his mistakes and he's doomed to live the rest of his life just as he's living right now until he makes things right.
And seriously, what a stupid girl for getting hooked up with that fat mess at this time in his life He has got to be one of the most unattractive men on the planet right now and I mean by his life and his looks
Michelle, I love how you just cut to the core.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I agree with this. I think he has some sort of PTSD and needs to get away from everything and settle into some counselling or he'll end up in prison.

~Amy
the more and more that comes out, to me it sounds like what a lot of people thought .. he went looking to get into an altercation just so he could be a tough guy and shoot someone ... but he'll get his .. hope he does sometime just so he can get a little jail house justice!
Old 11-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Hailey's Dad

I'm not so sure about that. If he was looking for trouble, wouldn't he have had his gun already out of the holster? Why keep it in the holster until he's on the ground being pounded if he was hoping to shoot the kid? Sounds to me like he was tired of people stealing from his neighborhood and wanted to make sure this one got caught, so he followed. The kid didn't like being followed and jumped him.

The pressure of the trial, death threats, etc. may have made him a little crazy since then, but I still don't think he went looking for trouble in the Trayvon case.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
I'm not so sure about that. If he was looking for trouble, wouldn't he have had his gun already out of the holster? Why keep it in the holster until he's on the ground being pounded if he was hoping to shoot the kid? Sounds to me like he was tired of people stealing from his neighborhood and wanted to make sure this one got caught, so he followed. The kid didn't like being followed and jumped him.

The pressure of the trial, death threats, etc. may have made him a little crazy since then, but I still don't think he went looking for trouble in the Trayvon case.
well because he knew he couldn't just walk around with his gun in his hand and get away with it ... he did the right thing and didn't leave any witnesses as to why the altercation started ... dude's a nut job and he'll get what he deserves ...
Old 11-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
There's a lot being said now that the girlfriend lied about it. She used specific language while on the 911 call to make it seem like he was threatening her. In reality, he was trying to break up with her. First she lied about being pregnant but when that didn't work she pulled this stunt.

We'll see what the truth is but dude is seriously finding himself in bad situations. Not sure if put himself in them or not.
Sounds like his daddy never taught him how to spot "crazy eyes." I've had long conversations with my son about staying away from the whack job women out there.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 11-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Stump Rules!

I don't have time for fluff. I'm busy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Michelle, I love how you just cut to the core.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 11-22-2013, 05:44 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Sounds like his daddy never taught him how to spot "crazy eyes." I've had long conversations with my son about staying away from the whack job women out there.

~Amy
You are an awesome mother!