Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
It's not domestic violence because she's separated from him & had changed her address, meaning that was no longer her domicile & therefore it can't be domestic violence. Also, she later admitted that she never saw a gun & the police on the scene said he didn't have a gun on him & that no gun was found at the house, either.

That being said, there was pushing & shoving, but that's (unfortunately) to be expected from many a divorce situation & isn't unique to Zimmerman.
I think the shoving was between Zimmerman and his father-in-law. Supposedly the wife and her father showed up at the house and weren't supposed to be there. Also, on the 911 tape they were playing, you hear her father tell her that there is a woman in the house. This might be a case of jealous vindictiveness on the wife's part. The police are supposed to be looking at her damaged iPad to see if there is any video showing what happened.

You'd think this woman would have learned her lesson about lying after she lied to the court about their finances.

Last edited by Bonnie; 09-11-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:47 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Nice healing skills on the nose. You can barely see the swelling by the time he gets to the police station.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:50 PM
SupaDupaMod

I shall save someone some time.

lol
Old 11-21-2013, 12:27 AM
SupaDupaMod

George Zimmerman charged with felony after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman was charged Monday with felony aggravated assault after allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, according to Dennis Lemma, chief deputy with the Seminole County, Florida, Sheriff's Office.

Zimmerman, who was acquitted earlier this year of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested after the incident at the home of Samantha Scheibe, Lemma said. He also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the same incident, Lemma said.

Zimmerman is being held in jail without bail and will make his first appearance in front of a judge Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET.
Differing 911 calls

Deputy: Zimmerman barricaded door

According to a police report on the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun then pointed it at her "for a minute."
Scheibe called 911 at 12:30 E.T., Lemma said.

On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."

The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."

A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.
On a separate 911 call, a man calls to report that his girlfriend was "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. The caller says the woman is outside with police.

When asked why he is calling, the man says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

He says he never pulled a firearm and that it is in a bag, locked. He claims she was the one who broke the table.

When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.

The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:35 AM

Something is obviously not right with this guy. Acquitted of murder just a few months ago and now this...seriously.

Last edited by Bonnie; 11-21-2013 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah, he's gone off the deep end. He needs serious counseling. He also needs to stop dating around. I doubt he is divorced yet and with all of his other drama in life he needs to concentrate on his own sanity and issues before bringing someone else into his life. What a mess. I bet he doesn't even see the role he plays in the craziness that goes on in his life. Somehow people like that never think THEY are the problem.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:59 PM

dude must think he is untouchable now ... or he always did ... psychopath or sociopath, take your pick!
Old 11-21-2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Yeah, he's gone off the deep end. He needs serious counseling. He also needs to stop dating around. I doubt he is divorced yet and with all of his other drama in life he needs to concentrate on his own sanity and issues before bringing someone else into his life. What a mess. I bet he doesn't even see the role he plays in the craziness that goes on in his life. Somehow people like that never think THEY are the problem.

~Amy
I agree with your thoughts, Amy. I think all this is a great big **WARNING** sign. Hope he gets help before something else tragic happens.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:27 PM
Hailey's Dad

He may be making some bad decisions now, but I still think he was justified in shooting Trayvon.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
He may be making some bad decisions now, but I still think he was justified in shooting Trayvon.
yeah true .. the first shootings are always justified ... its the ones afterward that should be taken for what they are worth ...