Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 PM

Default Imagine Matt comes to you...

Just thought that this would be a fun thread for this crazy Monday I've been having.

Imagine Matt comes up to you and says "You know what? I really have the itch to get in the cage one more time. The new gig the UFC gave me is awesome but I feel that hunger to have 1 more fight and I wont take no for an answer. And I'll tell you what. YOU get to pick my next opponent."

Other than the inevitable fainting, crying like a 12 year old girl at a Justin Beiber concert, and being in total awe of being in front of the 9x UFC welterweight champion, what would your response be? Who would you want to see Matt fight. You only get to pick 1 person because in this imaginary playland I've created the 1 person you pick is the person Matt will fight!

My answer: Dan Hardy. This guy talked a lot of junk and I would really love to have seen Matt take him down, catch him in the crucifix and hit him in such interval that the ref wouldn't stop it but with enough force that Dan would verbally submit to strikes.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Hailey's Dad

I pick myself with a huge payday for giving Matt his last fight. Regardless of the results, I need to get paid.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:45 PM

Several Good answers could be put here.... Sanchez, Hardy, Hallman, Trigg, any AKA... and those are in the "just because" category...

I'm going to throw Matt Serra across from him... Not "just because".... BECAUSE he still thinks he won his fight against Matt, and still spews that junk to whoever will listen to his jabber. When I saw him on the UFC Welterweight Roundtable I wanted to puke...

I don't know if Serra is real sick or what his status would be if it ever came to call.... But I'd buy the PPV for this!
Old 08-26-2013, 10:46 PM

Hallman.

I'm not sure how Dennis is doing now. I remember life had gotten very hard for him and apparently the UFC was very supportive and worked with him. I hope everything is going well for him. I would love to see the two fight for a third time.