Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 08-15-2013, 08:36 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default Details released regarding arrest of Jason 'Mayhem' Miller

From MMAFighting.com:
Quote:
Tuesday morning officials within the Orange County Sheriff's Department released details regarding the arrest of retired mixed martial artist Jason "Mayhem" Miller.

Miller was arrested Sunday morning on CPC 273.5 domestic violence charges in Mission Viejo, CA due an alleged argument that took place Saturday, August 3, 2013 with the alleged victim over a text message discovered on Miller's cell phone.

Miller was released from Orange County Central Jail Complex at 12:21 a.m. Monday morning after posting a $50,000 bond.

Under California law, CPC 273.5 domestic violence charges are classified as a felony and carry a maximum sentence of two to four years in a state prison.

Details of Miller's arrest transcribed from the police report, including injuries suffered by the alleged victim, can be found below (via MMA Mania).
Quote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2013, Sheriff's personnel were advised by a caller that she was the victim of domestic violence that occurred on Saturday, August 3, 2013, in Mission Viejo.

Deputy C. Martin responded at approximately 1336 hours to the alleged victim's location. The alleged victim reported that at approximately 2100 hours on Saturday, August 3, 2013, she and Jason Nicholas Miller were involved in an argument regarding a text message she found on Miller's cellular phone. Deputies were unable to make contact with Miller on August 10th to obtain his statement.

On Sunday, August 11, 2013, at about 0530 hours, deputies were dispatched to a residence in Mission Viejo reference at loud party. When they arrived, they contacted Miller who was outside his residence yelling at his neighbors. Based on the report filed by the alleged victim, Miller was arrested for CPC 273.5, domestic violence.

Injuries to the alleged victim include multiple bruises covering both arms and both legs, laceration and bleeding above right eyebrow (approx. 1.5" wide), and laceration to the right side of face (approx. 1.5" wide). No property or weapons involved.
The complete police report can be seen here in .PDF format.
Old 08-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Hmmm. I like him but really hate domestic violence. I'd like to hear both sides of the story and see the pictures though because I've known some crazy women who attack their significant others and the injuries they get from being held off or held down they claim are evidence of the "abuse." I've been friends with guys who were accused of things like that when it wasn't true, it was self defense.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 08-17-2013, 09:39 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2013, Sheriff's personnel were advised by a caller that she was the victim of domestic violence that occurred on Saturday, August 3, 2013, in Mission Viejo.

Deputy C. Martin responded at approximately 1336 hours to the alleged victim's location. The alleged victim reported that at approximately 2100 hours on Saturday, August 3, 2013, she and Jason Nicholas Miller were involved in an argument regarding a text message she found on Miller's cellular phone. Deputies were unable to make contact with Miller on August 10th to obtain his statement.

On Sunday, August 11, 2013, at about 0530 hours, deputies were dispatched to a residence in Mission Viejo reference at loud party. When they arrived, they contacted Miller who was outside his residence yelling at his neighbors. Based on the report filed by the alleged victim, Miller was arrested for CPC 273.5, domestic violence.

Injuries to the alleged victim include multiple bruises covering both arms and both legs, laceration and bleeding above right eyebrow (approx. 1.5" wide), and laceration to the right side of face (approx. 1.5" wide). No property or weapons involved.
She called the police 7 days after the incident and they described an injury as bleeding.

7 days later?

ps Is Miller left handed? Just curious because her injuries are on the right side of her face.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
She called the police 7 days after the incident and they described an injury as bleeding.

7 days later?

ps Is Miller left handed? Just curious because her injuries are on the right side of her face.
That is curious, why didn't she call the police when it happened, why wait 7 days? Maybe she didn't want the cops to see her at that time if she was drunk or whatever. As to how they knew she was bleeding, maybe she took pictures of herself at the time.

Amy has a point about the self-defense. If she was upset about the text she saw on his cell phone, she could have gotten physical with him and he could have been defending himself by holding her down, that might explain bruises on her arms and legs, not sure about the cuts on her face though.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:54 AM

I'd have to know more about this other than what they have already "said".

In SC, that wouldn't have been an arrest in the way it seems in this case. If they took the call on the day it happened, took statements, pictures, etc., and were able to get a warrant... then seven days later they located Miller, yes, arrest him obviously.

There has to be a lot more than what is available right now. Doesn't make much sense otherwise.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:09 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Update: Details revealed from Miller's court appearance

From BloodyElbow.com:
Quote:
UPDATE: SciFighting.com was at Miller's court day and gave their account of events. Miller declared himself not guilty through his lawyers to charges of assault filed by the alleged victim Ana Priscilla, a woman Miller knew as Ana Stable. Photgraphs of Miller's hands were taken, including places where it was alleged he had been bitten by Priscilla. He told the court and those in attendance "I need to get out tonight, it's imperative." Several social media posts were brought in as evidence of his threatening attitude towards the alleged victim including "SOME PEOPLE PREFER PRISONERS OVER PARTNERS. IF THEY CAN'T HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN. CAN'T KILL MAYBE"

SciFighting also gave an account of the second alleged assault that lead to Miller's arrest:
Quote:
Mayhem Millers alleged victim, known to the court as Ana Pricilla (but known to Mayhem as Anna Stable), says that during the second assault case she was urinated on and choked until she fell on the floor, where she was punched and kicked viciously. In defense, Mayhem's attorney stated that the victim was asked to leave the house, and Jason's father witnessed her attacking Jason. At this point in the hearing, Judge Manssourian scolded Mayhem because he was making faces and nodding his head in every direction. The fighter apologized, explaining he is "an expressive person" and that he's "an artist". The judge dismissed his statements, and advised him he is best served to be silent and allow his attorney to speak on his behalf. The hearing continued and the People then suggested that the judge take into account the bruises and lacerations that the victim allegedly had. Mayhem's defense replied that "the victim trains (in) MMA" as well, and would probably have those anyway. She did not go to the hospital or report these injuries the night of the conflict, instead opting to sleep at Jason's house and report the event weeks later. It is also pointed out that not only does Jason have a restraining order against this woman, so do a few of her past boyfriends.
After appearing in court today a new booking report was issued on Jason Miller. Bail bondsman and Bloody Elbow reader TheDreadedMarco provided the details:
Quote:

Inmate Name: JASON NICHOLAS MILLER
Booking No: 2781766
Next Court Appearance Date: 8/30/2013
Next Court Appearance Location: HARBOR JUSTICE CENTER

Case: Booking Case
Booked on: 082213 at 1828 Warrant/Case Number: 13HF2576
Bail Amount: 100,000.00 Jurisdiction: HARBOR JUSTICE CENTER
Arresting Agency: MISSION VIEJO PD Number of Charges: 1
Count...Degree...Code...Section...Description
...2........Felony......PC.....273.5(A)..CORPORAL INJURY OF SPO
It would appear that because Miller had not yet appeared in court for his previous charges his two arrests have now been wrapped into one case. His bail has been re-set at $100,000 (he was facing a $50,000 bail for each previous charge) and he will now be facing two felony counts of corporal injury of spouse, or domestic abuse. As stated in a previous update, the specific charges he's facing are the result of physical evidence of abuse on his alleged victim, removing the chance for a lower misdemeanor charge. His next court date is set for Friday, and we'll be sure to have an update then on the proceedings.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

I bet you anything if we saw a "before" picture of her out at a club, I could have picked out her CrAzY eYeS..........

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 09-04-2013, 12:59 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I bet you anything if we saw a "before" picture of her out at a club, I could have picked out her CrAzY eYeS..........

~Amy
Old 09-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Hailey's Dad

Sounds like she could be crazy - especially if several ex-boyfriends have restraining orders against her.

But then..... She was urinated on?

Sick people. sick sick sick
Old 09-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Sounds like she could be crazy - especially if several ex-boyfriends have restraining orders against her.

But then..... She was urinated on?

Sick people. sick sick sick
Don't judge. Some people like that sick stuff. I actually think both of them are guilty of being crazy and more than a tad stupid.

~Amy

My son made this for me: