Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-13-2009, 01:02 AM
que

Default Joe Lauzon getting his knee drained (video)

for those who don't know, lauzon is out for 12 months due to knee surgery. he has been documenting every step of the way in pictures and video blogs. here is his knee drainage and this is what he said about it

"This is 6 days after I had ACL surgery. My knee was a little swollen so the doctor thought it would be best to drain off some of the fluid (blood) to make me more comfortable. It felt better afterwards, but it was excruciating while it was being drained."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6OoOY5ahvs
Old 03-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
for those who don't know, lauzon is out for 12 months due to knee surgery. he has been documenting every step of the way in pictures and video blogs. here is his knee drainage and this is what he said about it

"This is 6 days after I had ACL surgery. My knee was a little swollen so the doctor thought it would be best to drain off some of the fluid (blood) to make me more comfortable. It felt better afterwards, but it was excruciating while it was being drained."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6OoOY5ahvs

You idiot Que!! You should have titled this fuzzy rabbits and teddy bears but since you didn't now Michelle will never watch

JK very cool vid nice find
Old 03-13-2009, 01:44 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
You idiot Que!! You should have titled this fuzzy rabbits and teddy bears but since you didn't now Michelle will never watch

JK very cool vid nice find
haha you are right

better yet, i should have titled it "GSP tweaking his nipples video" and then she REALLY would have watched it
Old 03-13-2009, 02:25 AM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
haha you are right

better yet, i should have titled it "GSP tweaking his nipples video" and then she REALLY would have watched it