Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 07-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Royal Birth shakes up Succession

The Queen has a direct Great Grand Son as an Heir tonight!

Catherine bore a baby male to William today, ensuring that her bloodline becomes a permanent future of the royal family, by blood not just by dowager. This has effectively knocked Prince Harry out of the running as a future monach...as his Brothers offspring and their entire families to be, would have to be sat before him.

This Baby, a Male, is yet unnamed and hasnt been photographed or shown to the world yet. It was announced by Royal Proclaimation outside Buckingham Palace...a small little painters easle set up with a small notice on it

We must not forget that women in the past have been executed in Royal Circles for the inability to produce male heirs. Catherine has done really well, and can relax now, that no matter how many other children she has, she now has a Male Heir who automatically becomes fourth in line.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

Catherine bore a baby male to William today, ensuring that her bloodline becomes a permanent future of the royal family, by blood not just by dowager. This has effectively knocked Prince Harry out of the running as a future monach...as his Brothers offspring and their entire families to be, would have to be sat before him.

This Baby, a Male, is yet unnamed and hasnt been photographed or shown to the world yet. It was announced by Royal Proclaimation outside Buckingham Palace...a small little painters easle set up with a small notice on it

We must not forget that women in the past have been executed in Royal Circles for the inability to produce male heirs. Catherine has done really well, and can relax now, that no matter how many other children she has, she now has a Male Heir who automatically becomes fourth in line.
Yeah, except that it's never the woman's fault if a daughter's born. Stupid kings!

Seriously, though, Dave: Congrats!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:20 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Old 07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Old 07-24-2013, 02:23 PM

so harry can never be king? what if beth, chuck and will go tomorrow? harry wouldn't be king?

not that i care, but since you said harry could never be king got me confused ... harry would be a pretty cool king ..
Old 07-24-2013, 04:43 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
so harry can never be king? what if beth, chuck and will go tomorrow? harry wouldn't be king?

not that i care, but since you said harry could never be king got me confused ... harry would be a pretty cool king ..
So you're wondering about what would happen if everyone in the royal family died, but only he survived? Well, yes, obviously that would make Harry:
Old 07-24-2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
So you're wondering about what would happen if everyone in the royal family died, but only he survived? Well, yes, obviously that would make Harry:
i can't see what you posted .. but ... LOL
Old 07-24-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

Congratulations, Dave and other Brits on the forums!

(er...except this baby is actually third in line to the throne. Yes, I keep track of these things...)

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 07-24-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
i can't see what you posted .. but ... LOL
He posted a little white "x" in a black square.

No need to thank me.

Old 07-24-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:

Harry is 4th in line to the throne after Charles, William and the baby.