Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,982
Default Royal Birth shakes up Succession

The Queen has a direct Great Grand Son as an Heir tonight!

Catherine bore a baby male to William today, ensuring that her bloodline becomes a permanent future of the royal family, by blood not just by dowager. This has effectively knocked Prince Harry out of the running as a future monach...as his Brothers offspring and their entire families to be, would have to be sat before him.

This Baby, a Male, is yet unnamed and hasnt been photographed or shown to the world yet. It was announced by Royal Proclaimation outside Buckingham Palace...a small little painters easle set up with a small notice on it

We must not forget that women in the past have been executed in Royal Circles for the inability to produce male heirs. Catherine has done really well, and can relax now, that no matter how many other children she has, she now has a Male Heir who automatically becomes fourth in line.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
The Queen has a direct Great Grand Son as an Heir tonight!

Catherine bore a baby male to William today, ensuring that her bloodline becomes a permanent future of the royal family, by blood not just by dowager. This has effectively knocked Prince Harry out of the running as a future monach...as his Brothers offspring and their entire families to be, would have to be sat before him.

This Baby, a Male, is yet unnamed and hasnt been photographed or shown to the world yet. It was announced by Royal Proclaimation outside Buckingham Palace...a small little painters easle set up with a small notice on it

We must not forget that women in the past have been executed in Royal Circles for the inability to produce male heirs. Catherine has done really well, and can relax now, that no matter how many other children she has, she now has a Male Heir who automatically becomes fourth in line.
Yeah, except that it's never the woman's fault if a daughter's born. Stupid kings!

Seriously, though, Dave: Congrats!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-23-2013, 12:20 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default



Sorry, couldn't resist!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-24-2013, 02:23 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,587
Default

so harry can never be king? what if beth, chuck and will go tomorrow? harry wouldn't be king?

not that i care, but since you said harry could never be king got me confused ... harry would be a pretty cool king ..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-24-2013, 04:43 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
so harry can never be king? what if beth, chuck and will go tomorrow? harry wouldn't be king?

not that i care, but since you said harry could never be king got me confused ... harry would be a pretty cool king ..
So you're wondering about what would happen if everyone in the royal family died, but only he survived? Well, yes, obviously that would make Harry:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-24-2013, 04:54 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
So you're wondering about what would happen if everyone in the royal family died, but only he survived? Well, yes, obviously that would make Harry:
i can't see what you posted .. but ... LOL
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-24-2013, 05:20 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
The Queen has a direct Great Grand Son as an Heir tonight!

Catherine bore a baby male to William today, ensuring that her bloodline becomes a permanent future of the royal family, by blood not just by dowager. This has effectively knocked Prince Harry out of the running as a future monach...as his Brothers offspring and their entire families to be, would have to be sat before him.

This Baby, a Male, is yet unnamed and hasnt been photographed or shown to the world yet. It was announced by Royal Proclaimation outside Buckingham Palace...a small little painters easle set up with a small notice on it

We must not forget that women in the past have been executed in Royal Circles for the inability to produce male heirs. Catherine has done really well, and can relax now, that no matter how many other children she has, she now has a Male Heir who automatically becomes fourth in line.
Congratulations, Dave and other Brits on the forums!

(er...except this baby is actually third in line to the throne. Yes, I keep track of these things...)
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-24-2013, 05:21 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i can't see what you posted .. but ... LOL
He posted a little white "x" in a black square.

No need to thank me.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-24-2013, 05:23 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
so harry can never be king? what if beth, chuck and will go tomorrow? harry wouldn't be king?

not that i care, but since you said harry could never be king got me confused ... harry would be a pretty cool king ..
Harry is 4th in line to the throne after Charles, William and the baby.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.