Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 03-30-2013, 06:20 PM
7X Prediction Champ !!!!!

Update she is still with some boy and not saying where. She has however put my wife and other daughter back on facebook. She is not saying where because she know I will beat the snot out of the boy. She at least has strted taking GED classes since she of course stopped homeschooling and I am happy to know that. Please keep praying
Old 03-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

It's a start, Chris. I'm sorry she's still not home and still not seeing what she's doing to her life. I just hope she keeps it together and ends up coming home soon.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 04-01-2013, 01:58 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

I'll keep praying for y'all, Chris.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:03 AM

chris ... any update ??? you find this kid and give him a beatdown? kidding .. don't give the kid a beatdown ... hope you have heard from your daughter
Old 04-09-2013, 05:22 AM

I agree with RNC, don't be beating on him, Chris. It will only hurt you and your family.

Is this the daughter that went on mission a few years ago? I hope things have turned around and that she is in touch. Don't give up on her, better days are ahead...this too will pass.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 04-16-2013, 04:56 PM

Sorry to hear all of this, Chris. Definitely be praying for this situation!
Old 07-07-2013, 05:17 PM

Sorry it has been a while. The latest news is she is now 18 so really not much to do. She never came home and I refrained from beating the snot out of him. To be honest it would have been pretty one sided. It would be like Roy Nelson fighting a fly weight.

The worst news is she got pregnant and is ignoring all her upbringing and has embraced secular humanism. So all we can really do is pray her eyes are opened. She is pretty vocal about her hate for me. She is playing the you are not my real dad card eveb though I am all she has ever known. And that is hurting my wife a lot. We have cut contact with her till she can get her head on striaght. We have told her we still love her no matter what she does and that will never change. I just cant have her telling crazy stuff to my other daughter.

So please keep praying she gets her heart right with God first and then comes to her senses with us. Thank you all for your prayers and concern.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:20 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Chris F View Post
Sorry it has been a while. The latest news is she is now 18 so really not much to do. She never came home and I refrained from beating the snot out of him. To be honest it would have been pretty one sided. It would be like Roy Nelson fighting a fly weight.

The worst news is she got pregnant and is ignoring all her upbringing and has embraced secular humanism. So all we can really do is pray her eyes are opened. She is pretty vocal about her hate for me. She is playing the you are not my real dad card eveb though I am all she has ever known. And that is hurting my wife a lot. We have cut contact with her till she can get her head on striaght. We have told her we still love her no matter what she does and that will never change. I just cant have her telling crazy stuff to my other daughter.

So please keep praying she gets her heart right with God first and then comes to her senses with us. Thank you all for your prayers and concern.
That's really rough, Chris, I'm so sorry.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
That's really rough, Chris, I'm so sorry.
Thanks
Old 07-07-2013, 05:45 PM

I'm sorry to hear about that too, Chris. Hopefully, a decade from now she will have looked back, apologized and said "what was I thinking?".

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16