Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNv_g2tBnAU

Edited Highlights of the Funeral and Procession through the Streets of London yesterday.

THIS is how the British do Major Funerals!

The Cathedral Chapter are wearing Black Copes...The Set is known as "The Churchill Copes" because they were made for the Military Honours Funeral of Sir Winston Churchill...Ironically, the last, and only other Citizen to be have a televised Funeral of this nature with Her Majesty, The Queen Elizabeth II in attendance....Both were held at Saint Paul's Cathedral.

All other Funerals of this nature are reserved for members of Royalty...Or Armed Service Personnel who are killed in the line of duty. Whose parades were most noted for drawing mass crowds in Wotten Basset. But those Military Funerals are private and not televised.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Here is her Grand-daughter who read Ephesians splendidly (Yes...Technically speaking...she is an American as her accent would suggest. I quite imagine she holds duel citizenship)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmQDOVtET08

And Here is The Lord Bishop of London who did the surmon. He, as ever, is entirely faultless. If there is one Minister in the entire world who gives me Hope that the Established Church can be a force for Good...it is He.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_LeOqyZYJQ

I tell you something...if you pause the video at 8.55...on the front row, the man wearing the specticles is John Moses, who was The Dean during my Tenure...and Fascinatingly enough, the guy next to him (the one not wearing specticles)...well that man is called Major General John Milne, he was Cathedral Registrar during my Tenure...it was HIM who decided to prosecute me under Civil law on behalf of Martin Warner...who at that time was Canon Pastor. Martin Warner is now Bishop of Chichester...and goodness only knows what Milne is doing now...but the current Registrar is brigadier someone or other...So I know he's gone...but these people, due to their tenures end up going to high profile services even now!

Major General John Milne was unsuccessful in his attempt to oust me, and when the Deans Virger at the time, decided to press ahead with further prosecutions based on fabricated lies. John Milne told me that he has been so impressed by my performance during his time as prosecution, that, if I wanted him to act as Defence he would.

I Politely told him to sneck up

Last edited by Tyburn; 04-18-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

BTW the American Delegation to the Service was actually dissapointing. Barack Obama refused to go, although considering what happened in Boston, thats acceptable. But the Vice President said that he was too busy talking about Gun Control Hillary Clinton, who said she would come, failed to turn up Thankfully, the older Republican Administrators (minus Bush who didnt bother to show up either) were all present, those that are still alive, after all, most are very old now.

The Argentinians made a point about not going, because of the Faulklands War.

The French refused to come (but who cares)

And, suprisingly perhaps, Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor and big wig behind the European Union declined the invitation.

What is interesting is that of her own accord Her Majesty, The Queen Elizabeth II and her Husband Prince Philip both attended