Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-25-2013, 12:03 AM

Default Dana close to pulling GSP v Diaz again

http://www.mmaweekly.com/close-to-pu...ligation-video

The guy is such a douch and seems to surround himself with even bigger idiots. His lawyers comments were a joke and as always ceaser looks a first rate tool.

Once GSP has mauled him, hopefully Dana will cut his dumb ass and I won't have to watch his antics anymore.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 AM
Student of the Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnp View Post

The guy is such a douch and seems to surround himself with even bigger idiots. His lawyers comments were a joke and as always ceaser looks a first rate tool.

Once GSP has mauled him, hopefully Dana will cut his dumb ass and I won't have to watch his antics anymore.
But he complied and did what was asked. He is immature and likes to test boundaries, still a pretty darn good fighter.

But I will agree with you on Cesar and his lawyer, these two are morons.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:51 AM

Quote:

*snickering* Ditto.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 02-25-2013, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevint13 View Post
But he complied and did what was asked. He is immature and likes to test boundaries, still a pretty darn good fighter.

But I will agree with you on Cesar and his lawyer, these two are morons.
yes at attempt number 4 costing his employer fifty grand in the process, can they afford it? sure without blinking. Should they have to incur these costs because some idiot cant show up to contractual commitments? no not at all they should start taking the costs of his purse I guarantee he would show up then.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:25 PM

diaz needs to stop with the just to give an eff routine and man up .. if it aint' a routine, dana gonna get sick of him and bounce him from the ufc .... gsp gonna lay a whopping on him ..
Old 02-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Student of the Sport

Quote:
yes at attempt number 4 costing his employer fifty grand in the process, can they afford it? sure without blinking. Should they have to incur these costs because some idiot cant show up to contractual commitments? no not at all they should start taking the costs of his purse I guarantee he would show up then.
I agree that he should just do it and the UFC shouldn't have to deal with this. But he did finally do it and things are fine.

Nick suffers from some mental issues including anxiety, do any of us know how that feels to him? Heck, even Nate has issues talking to the public and doing interviews. I know that it is part of the job, but I would imagine that this is all a nightmare for Nick.

Who knows what caused all of this, I am just glad he did what he had to and the fight will happen.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Student of the Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
gsp gonna lay on him ..
Fixed it

I really think this will look a lot like Benson/Nate, but hopefully it will be a good fight.